" Same Old” Dolphins…Maybe, Maybe Not. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" Same Old” Dolphins…Maybe, Maybe Not.

I'm hoping draft board proves otherwise but drop from 8 to 13 is gonna be something we regret big time.

When do we find out what compensatory picks we will be receiving for Miller and OV? Once we know that, we'll know what ammo Tannenbaum has to navigate this draft...

I don't hate the trade at all, as long as both players stay healthy..

we wont get the comp picks until next year

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

It's a stale plan that doesn't work.

Let young talent the team drafted and developed into legit players walk after their rookie contracts have expired (Oliver, Miller, Matthews) and overpay for worn out players and/or draft picks or dropping for injured players on the decline. To top it off structure contracts so payment for services this year will be spread out over the next several years so the team will have to deal with salary cap restraints down the road.

The perennial good teams that go to the playoffs time and time again and challenge for the SB don't follow this strategy. It's just bad business.

or lets pay 17 million for OV...i dont care HOW GOOD he is

Lets play 6.5 for Miller and lets bring back matthews who isnt even good enough to crack our starting line up

Oliver Vernon has not made nearly enough game changing plays to warrant the contract he got . As a matter of fact , his most memorable plays are stupid , dumb mistakes he made

Analysts have to cover their asses. To say these are good moves would take some balls. We're 6-10. If we did nothing or signed scrubs they'd say we didn't do enough to make a difference. Until we win they don't have much choice.

i personally don't want to move up from 13. I don't want to give up anything else. We're going to get some compensatory picks and I want them all.

It's clear to me by the way we have not chased after FA's with huge contracts we're going to retool this roster. I believe the guys we picked up will be stop gaps until the draft picks are developed and ready to take over in a year or two.

I don't mind what we've done by any means. I don't care we haven't made any splashes really.

Let's finally build through the draft.

Back
Top Bottom