sammy knight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sammy knight

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
how has sammy knight been playing? any car wreck tackles? anything thrown his way hes like non existent

According to most people here, everyone sucks..

oh yeah.. we're also going 9-7 again. did you hear?

Originally posted by Peanut
According to most people here, everyone sucks..

Originally posted by Peanut
oh yeah.. we're also going 9-7 again. did you hear?

I think it's about time we drop the sarcasm Peanut.

"most" people here don't think "everyone" sucks. Simply because there are those who have a different slant on things, play devil's advocate, or are astute enough to point out flaws, weaknesses, or things that need to be worked on.. doesn't warrant a barrage of sarcastic one liners.

Knight has been reletively quiet. In the TB game, he whacked someone pretty good and forced a fumble. In the Jacksonville game he missed a hit that again probabaly would have nailed him pretty good. If hit him, and it were Fred Taylor, they'd be collecting pieces of him off the field for the next decade.

Seen sime nice licks by Knight..that's about it.

It's preseason ;\

One its preaseason, ofcourse knight will not go out there and put his body in risk in preseason, two he is still tryin to get use to the defensive scheme...

Yeah I like what I see from Knight. Can't wait until we start the seaosn so he cang o 100%.

for the 50 millionth ****ing time, preseason means absolutely nothing...you guys could lose each of your 4 PG's 50-0 and I'd think nothing of it

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
for the 50 millionth ****ing time, preseason means absolutely nothing...you guys could lose each of your 4 PG's 50-0 and I'd think nothing of it

It means something to Wade Smith and everybody watching the OL
;)

It also means something to OG. Buh-bye! Injury Settlement time!

What is more important is what you don't hear. You don't hear him getting beat on patterns.

A concern was his speed and so far he has not given up anything.

That works for me. More important to me is that he plays great pass defense then make the highlight reel.

Back
Top Bottom