Samphin's Fantabolous, excruciatingly long winded opinion on the trade. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Samphin's Fantabolous, excruciatingly long winded opinion on the trade.

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
I am a fence sitter.... :lol:

I don't know, I like the idea of new blood coming in for the QB position, I just don't know if it was wise to give up that much for a virtual unproven. I think Ramsey would have been a perfect fit if you ask me, but it seemed as if Washington was going to play hardball there.

I guess Spielman thought that Henson was unattainable as well as Rivers in the draft. I applaud the change for the Dolphins, I just hope it works out for everyone.

I will be right there supporting A.J. since he is seemingly our new starting QB. I wish Fiedler and Griese a fond farewell...just don't let the door hit ya on the way out ( Especially Griese, he would probably fumble something if the door hit him.)

Another point I have to make is where did all this money come from? Wade getting a boatload of money, Feeley getting paid. I thought we were well over the cap?

I'm sure you'd fumble too if Wade Smith let a 270 pound man run right by him and smash you in the back about 2.5 seconds after you snapped the ball. Oh yeah, and he's on your blindside so you can't even see him coming.

You can say what you want to I'm not really a Griese supporter but the offensive line completely quit when he took over it were'nt because he was a statue he say hike and they were all over him Vick could'nt get away from that.

Back
Top Bottom