San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Dre3000 said:
Yea the place was jammin'....You should havve showed up man.

They always lose when I go to Kellys...I jinx them....I loved seeing Brady get benched. :lol:

Yes, the main thing is consistency and so far the Spurs have been more consistent than not.I'm not at all worried,this team regroups time after time.No team beats every team,every game.

Man the Jazz are layin a smackdown on the Mavs tonight...Mavs with a blistering 12 points in the 4th so far:eek: They need it tho.Looks like the Spurs have regrouped from lastnight also........

Amars said:
Man you guys are shutting down the clips through 3qtr.
Yea..The Clips dont want anymore of that tonight.Pop Im sure gave some butt-chewin after last nights game.The Western Conference has been tough...but this year its even tougher than previous years.Should be pretty entertaining this year.

Stacks said:
Clips should make a deal for the Answer
They sure need him tonight....He'd be the focal point for sure.Especially since all the decent players they have now would play for the 6ers.

I was wrong for thinking the Clips would be better tonight.......game was a bore at best.Spurs 103 Degenerates 81

Preview of tonights game:http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA121306.06C.BKNspurs.wolves.preview.2f703d6.html

Wednesday: Spurs (16-6) vs. Timberwolves (10-9)

Web Posted: 12/12/2006 11:04 PM CST

San Antonio Express-News

Time: 7 p.m.
TV: KMYS
Radio: WOAI-AM 1200
SPURS
Starters TIMBERWOLVES
Starters
No. Player Ht. Yr. Pos. No. Player Ht. Yr.
9 Tony Parker 6-2, 6th yr PG 13 Mike James 6-2, 6th yr
James is averaging 19.8 points while making 11 of 25 3-pointers in December.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 Manu Ginobili 6-6, 6th yr SG 31 Ricky Davis 6-7, 9th yr
Davis averaging 17.6 points in team's 10 victories; 10.9 points in nine losses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Bruce Bowen 6-7, 11th yr SF 23 Trenton Hassell 6-5, 6th yr
Hassell has scored in double digits each of past two games; three times all season.

21 Tim Duncan 6-11, 10th yr PF 21 Kevin Garnett 6-11, 12th yr
Duncan averaged 15.8 points (on 37.5 percent shooting) against Wolves last season.

16 Francisco Elson 7-0, 4th yr C 30 Mark Blount 7-0, 7th yr
Elson made first start of season in Monday's victory over Los Angeles Clippers.

Back to Back again coming up. Hopefully we have this game locked down early so some guys can take it easy for tomorrow's game

SpurzN703 said:
Back to Back again coming up. Hopefully we have this game locked down early so some guys can take it easy for tomorrow's game
Yea back to back coming up.Kinda funny how those were the games that gave the Spurs trouble last year,but they still won a Spurs record 63 games.I hope the bench keeps playing the way they are this year,I think w'ell be alot stronger in back-to-backs.

Back
Top Bottom