San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Im more concerned with playoff time.Need to be ready.Western Conference is like the killing fields.Hopefully we can make a couple of moves soon.

Tonights Game........

Blazers 14-21

vs.

Spurs 24-11

The San Antonio Spurs snapped a three-game losing streak without Tony Parker, but they'd like to have their All-Star point guard back in the lineup as soon as possible.

With Parker dealing with a strained right hip, the Spurs host the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/070109.html

The Blazers generally dont present many problems for the Spurs.That said, the Spurs need to play hard and take care of home.

Blazers fell apart in the second half of this one.Spurs need to be more consistent in the second half of games.Maybe this is a start.Now back to my show "House".

Spurs 98 Blazers 84

Need to win this game tonight. Then get a 2 day break and welcome the Wizards in town on Sat.

Go Spurs Go!

I'll be at the game tonight.Row 7 Section 334.Dont see how the Nuggets present matchup problems even with the return of J.R Smith.Camby doesnt scare me and Boykins I hear is hurt.No way the Nuggets should win.Spurs are basically healthy except for Elson.Good game for the Spurs offense to get on track.

Tonights Game........

Spurs 25-11

vs.

Nuggets 17-15

Spurs-Nuggets Preview

Allen Iverson has had a difficult time adjusting since he was traded last month to the Denver Nuggets. Playing without the team's top two scorers hasn't made his transition any easier.

Iverson will get some help with the return of J.R. Smith on Wednesday when the Nuggets face the San Antonio Spurs at the Pepsi Center.

Denver (17-15) is only 3-6 since acquiring Iverson in a blockbuster trade with Philadelphia on Dec. 20, but has been playing without Smith and league scoring leader Carmelo Anthony, both suspended for their actions in a brawl with the New York Knicks on Dec. 16.

http://www.nba.com/games/20070110/SASDEN/preview.html

Like I said I dont think the Nuggets present too much of a problem.The matchups just arent there for them.I hope we smash em good tonight.

Nugs-Spurs coming up on ESPN just as soon as Duke and Ga Tech finish their game. :tantrum:

I'll be at the game tonight.Row 7 Section 334.Dont see how the Nuggets present matchup problems even with the return of J.R Smith.Camby doesnt scare me and Boykins I hear is hurt.No way the Nuggets should win.Spurs are basically healthy except for Elson.Good game for the Spurs offense to get on track.

Wish I could have headed up there, but I am watching my niece and nephew....will be nice to watch on tv.

Pretty good game....AI looked good but did not get too much help offensively......Manu Ginobli was having a bad game but then started to playing well in the 2nd half. The Nuggets D gave up all kinds of layups to Parker and Duncan. The Nugs should be ok when Melo gets back. The Spurs have a lot of depth and can bring in all kinds of players...that should help them out come playoff time. Bowens also had a nice game tonight.

Pretty good game....AI looked good but did not get too much help offensively......Manu Ginobli was having a bad game but then started to playing well in the 2nd half. The Nuggets D gave up all kinds of layups to Parker and Duncan. The Nugs should be ok when Melo gets back. The Spurs have a lot of depth and can bring in all kinds of players...that should help them out come playoff time. Bowens also had a nice game tonight.

Again AI takes too many shots. He had a good game but at one stretch during the 3rd quarter, it looked like he took the last 10 shots of qtr.

It will be very interesting seeing him and Anthony on the floor

Nugs-Spurs coming up on ESPN just as soon as Duke and Ga Tech finish their game. :tantrum:

Was a good game last night.I cant believe how small AI looked in person.Hes SO quick tho.He and Parker have to be the fastest men in the NBA.He cant be six feet tall.Boykins is a small 5'3 too.

Anyways,the Spurs really controlled the tempo of this game from the getgo.The Nuggets had a few brightspots as Iverson had a really good game.Funny how Nuggets fans have actually grown some balls and talk ALOT more trash than they ever have.Well they get to chalk up another L in the L column.:lol:

Parker had his way with the Nuggs D in the second half.They really looked soft lastnight.Im not so sure Melo wouldve helped that much.It wasnt that they were having a problem scoring,the Spurs just dictated the tempo.

Spizzurs 92 Nuggs 83

Cant wait for the next one LOL

Yeah man towards the end of the game the fans were all booing and talking smack on even the most obvious of fouls.

Sour grapes :wink:

Back
Top Bottom