San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Dre3000 said:
SAN ANTONIO (Ticker) -- Tony Parker's productive play is a major reason why the San Antonio Spurs are on a roll.

Parker looks to lead the Spurs to their fourth consecutive victory and second over the New York Knicks in six days when the teams close their season series on Saturday.

The 24-year-old Parker made 11-of 16 shots and finished with 24 points and 10 rebounds for his only double-double of the season to lead the Spurs in Monday's 105-93 victory over the Knicks.

Spurs go for second win over Knicks in six days

Spurs should be able to duplicate if not improve on the previous victory in NY.Its not as if they have a hot team coming into SA tonight.Hopefully the Spurs are looking to take control early and not look back.

Man Parker is playin the lights out right now...As it goes if he keeps that up he'll be an all-star again.Nice W against NY again.Lookin' forward to Tuesday and the Rockets.

Week 2 Power Rankings

Espn Power Rankings...Here they are for what theyre worth.

1 (1) Spurs 5-1 November doesn't typically mean much to Spurs, but Oberto and Elson already have Duncan feeling good about the frontcourt help he's going to be getting.
2 (8) Clippers 5-1 I'm eager to take in Clips' challengng trip Tuesday to Utah, just their second roadie all season, because their home games -- no joke -- have been too easy lately.
3 (3) Jazz 6-1 Normally we'd make a big fuss about Kirilenko's latest injury, but AK-47 has been only the seventh-leading scorer (8.4 ppg) so far for scorching Utah.
4 (14) Rockets 5-2 JVG has been saying T-Mac's greatest strength is his decision-making. Judging by T-Mac's 6.4 apg and Yao's early dominance, perhaps they're all in agreement.
5 (4) Cavaliers 4-2 No one in the East has a better record, but Cavs' losses to Bobcats and Hawks were a major letdown after their San Antonio breakthrough. They should be 6-0 or 5-1.
6 (7) Heat 3-3 Second half vs. Sonics. Second half in New Jersey. So make that two glimpses of Miami's ''on'' switch to go with two ugly home losses (Chicago and now Houston).
7 (6) Mavericks 2-4 After a four-game losing streak to end last season and another to start this season, Mavs have actually won two in a row. But they still don't look quite right.
8 (9) Lakers 5-3 Lakers have to capitalize on that favorable early schedule, but there's a catch: Kobe says it'll be ''January or February'' before he's at full strength.
9 (11) Nets 3-2 The only team out there to beat Utah can't exactly celebrate. Not after dropping to 0-2 against Miami just two nights later and losing Jefferson indefinitely.
10 (12) Bulls 3-3 Offensively challenged Bulls need

The Rockets are hot...but the Spurs are a team that can cool them off quickly.Good matchup.

Man,the Spurs gave me my B-day present.The W.:party:The Rockettes got :0wned: 9 points in the 4th:eek: Is that some kind of record?The Spurs bench was phenomenal in that 3rd quarter.Looks like Robert Horry is alive.Beno was unreal.Thats 7 straight.I'll admit falling behind by 19 had me a lil worried by the end of the 3rd.

The Spurs just made a statement against a team that is probably the 2nd best in the NBA.Thats the kind of game that can make a season. Spurs 92 Rockettes 84

Fear the Spurs NBA!!

Dre3000 said:
Man,the Spurs gave me my B-day present.The W.:party:The Rockettes got :0wned: 9 points in the 4th:eek: Is that some kind of record?The Spurs bench was phenomenal in that 3rd quarter.Looks like Robert Horry is alive.Beno was unreal.Thats 7 straight.I'll admit falling behind by 19 had me a lil worried by the end of the 3rd.

The Spurs just made a statement against a team that is probably the 2nd best in the NBA.Thats the kind of game that can make a season. Spurs 92 Rockettes 84

Fear the Spurs NBA!! [url]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4584/gospursua3.gif[/URL]

it is not a record. The Warriors went scoreless in the 4th 3 years ago vs. Toronto

Tonight should be a cupcake game. Hopefully we'll have it wrapped up by the end of the 3rd quarter.

7-1 here we come

Morrison lit up the best perimeter defender in the game tonight aka bruce bowen...27 points in the bobcats very first victory against the spurs :woot:

Buddwalk said:
Morrison lit up the best perimeter defender in the game tonight aka bruce bowen...27 points in the bobcats very first victory against the spurs :woot:

I knew talking smack to you would curse us. Good game bro! :wink:

Last night's loss was just life in the NBA. As long as the Spurs keep beating the Rockets, Suns, and Mavs, they'll be fine and still look like the best team in the NBA and the favorites to take home another title!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Last night's loss was just life in the NBA. As long as the Spurs keep beating the Rockets, Suns, and Mavs, they'll be fine and still look like the best team in the NBA and the favorites to take home another title!

Losing stinks but it happens. We're always a shoe-in for the playoffs so the real fun doesn't begin until then. But losing to Charlotte at home just stinks.

Charlotte will be very good if they can hold onto all their players.

Adam Morrison looked like the 2nd Coming of Larry Bird against the Spurs last night. Wow. :eek:

Not much to say other than the Spurs played down to the competition last night....Spurs got what they asked for unfortunately.Spurs normally start slow anyway.Must get back on track tomorrow tho.

charlottes heading into the right direction for sure the players just need more playing time...hard to believe that emeka okafor isnt even 100% yet and he blocked duncan a couple times last night...19 points, 9 rebounds, 5 blocks, 5 steals

Back
Top Bottom