San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Where's everyone at? Where's Dre? :confused:

You didnt go to Territory Days today Roman?Thats where myself and the lady were alot of today.Came home and had a lil barbecue with some friends.Man...Ima lil drunk,but looks like the Spurs had a ruff one tonight anyway.I expected it to be tough.I expect the Spurs to be in the finals anyway....

Spizzurs!!! Looks like the Spurs will be in the finals again........Next up: Detroit.Im ready for that 4th ring (As if Im actually getting one myself) :lol: :evil: .Finally got one up at SLC.The Jazz came unraveled in that second half.It also didnt help that Giiiinnnnnobllli had 16 points and the Jazz 17 in that 4th quarter.Fisher needed to keep his composure.Yes Manu does flop,but it only becomes an issue when HE does it.Every player in this league tries to use that as an advantage.Thats that "new" bad boy image the Spurs are getting.

The Jazz play very physical,but the Spurs have that experience that the Jazz dont have yet.

Didnt like the fact that the fans were throwing stuff at the players after the game.Not classy.Anyways, we'll let it be that.Spurs are on their way........Go Spurs Go!!

Spizzurs!!! Looks like the Spurs will be in the finals again........Next up: Detroit.Im ready for that 4th ring (As if Im actually getting one myself) :lol: :evil: .Finally got one up at SLC.The Jazz came unraveled in that second half.It also didnt help that Giiiinnnnnobllli had 16 points and the Jazz 17 in that 4th quarter.Fisher needed to keep his composure.Yes Manu does flop,but it only becomes an issue when HE does it.Every player in this league tries to use that as an advantage.Thats that "new" bad boy image the Spurs are getting.

The Jazz play very physical,but the Spurs have that experience that the Jazz dont have yet.

Didnt like the fact that the fans were throwing stuff at the players after the game.Not classy.Anyways, we'll let it be that.Spurs are on their way........Go Spurs Go!!

Of course we're getting rings if we get that far :tongue:

Lets get this series over tonight....I know the Spurs dont want to go back to Salt Lake.Spurs need to show up with fiiiiire!!!!!!!:evil:

Go Spurs Go!!!

Funny how many Spurs fans outside of SA there are over the past few years. I grew up watching basketball with my Dad, so I'm a Piston's fan first (he was originally born in Detroit). But I've lived the majority of my life in San Antonio (since 4th grade and lost 6 years in Dallas and moved back here 2 years ago). Anyway, it's just funny that the Spurs fans outside the city have grown considerably over the years. Anyway, I support the Spurs as much as I can, until the face Detroit :)

Anyway, congrats to the Spurs and it will be great to see a rematch of the finals and hopefully things work out better for me this time. :D

Funny how many Spurs fans outside of SA there are over the past few years. I grew up watching basketball with my Dad, so I'm a Piston's fan first (he was originally born in Detroit). But I've lived the majority of my life in San Antonio (since 4th grade and lost 6 years in Dallas and moved back here 2 years ago). Anyway, it's just funny that the Spurs fans outside the city have grown considerably over the years. Anyway, I support the Spurs as much as I can, until the face Detroit :)

Anyway, congrats to the Spurs and it will be great to see a rematch of the finals and hopefully things work out better for me this time. :D

David Robinson brought me to the Spurs waaay back in 1990. Been a fan ever since

12 down ... 4 to go. Back in THE FINALS baby!!!

Bring on the next set of pretenders to our throne.

GO SPURS GO!

Spurs in ... (I wanna see who we are playing first) :chuckle:

David Robinson brought me to the Spurs waaay back in 1990. Been a fan ever since

:lol: Me too.

Before that I was actually a (shudders involuntarily) Lakers fan. Although that had more to do with my dad being a Celtics fan, & rooting for LA made the playoffs more exciting in the 80's.

Back
Top Bottom