San Diego Check In | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego Check In

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Before I start plunking some money down who is all going out to San Diego?

I'm thinking about staying the next day also and doing something else on top of the game if anyone is interested (San Diego Zoo, Sea World.....what else is there?) just cause of the cost in going to the game in the first place. Also if anyone has a link to where you can buy San Diego tickets it would be much appreciated.

Hotel info for anyone needing it (this is in canadian dollars though):

Ramada Sea World 79.81cdn (approx $59 U.S.)/night

Days Inn - Hotel Circle 105 cdn/night (approx $78 american)

Those are the 2 hotels I am looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. I live about 1hr outside of SD. Can't wait. Already have that day off of work:goof:

...and single game tix go on sale "in July". Get'em thru ticketmaster...see Chargers official site.

Originally posted by MaxPower
I'll be there. I live about 1hr outside of SD. Can't wait. Already have that day off of work:goof:

...and single game tix go on sale "in July". Get'em thru ticketmaster...see Chargers official site.
july 26 to be exact!;)

I'll be there....and we have a bus going from Vegas. If anyone wants to make it a fun roadtrip....just fly into Vegas on Friday nite and join us on the bus. You can even make it a free trip by laying some money on Miami before the bus leaves town!

Originally posted by dean_siu
I'll be there....and we have a bus going from Vegas. If anyone wants to make it a fun roadtrip....just fly into Vegas on Friday nite and join us on the bus. You can even make it a free trip by laying some money on Miami before the bus leaves town!
got my tickets on ebay last night!

Im in. Got my ticket. Damn expensive but I got them.

If anybody needs info on tickets or hotels, let me know. I am in the military and I can get some discount tickets (not for the game, but for attractions) if you guys are interested.

I can get prices and alkl of that good info - willing to help some fellow FinFans!

Also, I live about 5 minutes from the stadium!

Good News.
After being screwed by the Charger ticket department I was able to get tickets off E-Bay(V12 row 11) at about double ($346 for 3, face would have been $177+ $16.50 handling). I more or less plan to stay at the waterfront within distance of the trolly that goes to the stadium.

Glad you got your tickets! What is going on with the tailgate?

If anyone is going to be in San Diego early....our bus trip from Vegas is arriving in town on Sunday. We will be hitting a bar Sunday with our fearless leader Tommy Rocker performing for the masses. I'll let you all know when the location is determined and you can come party with a bunch of fin phans that nite if you can handle us all!

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Any Tailgaiting.
sounds like dean siu has a good one going. since leftcoastphin won't be able to go, i'll try to convince the wife, ITS PARTY TIME!:D ;)

Back
Top Bottom