San Diego Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego Fin Fans

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of us out here because I've seen posts and the fact that I could hear Miami fans cheering in Qualcomm when I was watching the game in my dorm room I know there are a lot of fans out here. Is there any group out here that meet at any bars or anything to watch the game? Cause if so I wanna be there this upcoming season and if not it would be nice to start something.

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up with Fire!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of us out here because I've seen posts and the fact that I could hear Miami fans cheering in Qualcomm when I was watching the game in my dorm room I know there are a lot of fans out here. Is there any group out here that meet at any bars or anything to watch the game? Cause if so I wanna be there this upcoming season and if not it would be nice to start something.
Bro I am in Oceanside, and always have extra seats to watch the game with a fridge full of Ice Cold Beer!:wink:

BadAzzDolfan213

Finatic213
Reaction score
Sup Bro. I'm in the LA area & don't miss a game. Feel free to drive up here. I asked for 4 tix to the London game, best seats available. I'm only gonna need 2 & the others will be sold.

Top Bottom