San Francisco Chronicle: Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Francisco Chronicle: Mock Draft

Hey Bluefin. You seem pretty up to date (minute) on what the Niners are thinking. What is the latest? I heard today that the Niners are having a very difficult time coming to any kind of agreement with Smith. Is that true?

J Tes said:
Hey Bluefin. You seem pretty up to date (minute) on what the Niners are thinking. What is the latest? I heard today that the Niners are having a very difficult time coming to any kind of agreement with Smith. Is that true?

I know the question is not for me, but he is up to date cause he wants Smith AKA Miss Universe to be a Dolfin, but by now everyone is giving different information it seems that the sources cant agree on it, I guess its a smoke screen and if forced to pick at #1 they will go with Rodgers. Though I hope we dont pick Miss Universe and we trade the pick for the best deal we can find, and let the Browns or Bucs deal with his sissy a$$. I want value, and Smith isnt what I look for.

J Tes said:

The Niners had Rodgers pegged all along as the guy that best fits their team.

They only appeared to have a change of heart once they saw the action the Dolphins were getting at #2 on both Alex Smith and Braylon Edwards.

If they cannot land a nice tradedown deal the Niners will draft Rodgers.

Anything could happen in these next xouple days depending on just how many teams are after Edwards.

One thing I will remind everybody of, despite the talking heads and their ever changing opinions, these teams that are smart don't broadcast who they really like or are after, so don't discount Aaron Rodgers, the very fact that so many teams aren't talking about him might indicate there is much more interest than there appears to be.

So who would be more accurate with our pick?....Ira Miller or the Miami Herald who predicts the same thing, in Rodgers going number one but, has us taking Braylon Edwards at number two?

Back
Top Bottom