"Sanchize" Getting boo'd by Jersey Jets fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Sanchize" Getting boo'd by Jersey Jets fans

HeartbreakKid28

Active Roster
Reaction score
The boo birds are reigning down from Giants Stadium! Hey it's not totally his fault, the O-line has choked also. Looks like the Dolphins did more damage to the Jets than we though.

Will the announcers still have Sanchez's balls in their mouths next week? How about when they play us again?

Anyone else hoping it snows when we play them? Henne is used to playing in those conditions in Michigan. And the team in general played well in them last season.

yep, and I'm not so sure Dirty can handle the pressure of a tough Ny crowd. I hope he cracks.

Haha oh man. The announcers are FINALLY ****ting on Sanchez. This game is embarassing to watch now, time to watch The Simpsons. Yes, treehouse is actually before halloween this year!

Haha oh man. The announcers are FINALLY ****ting on Sanchez. This game is embarassing to watch now, time to watch The Simpsons. Yes, treehouse is actually before halloween this year!

Yeah, I could never understand why there would put "Treehouse of Horror" on after Halloween. Because, once October 31st is done, Halloween becomes a distant memory until next October.

I think they had it after Hallowwen is because Fox was showing the baseball playoff games and a game was usually on most Sunday nights during October.

Yeah that was the reason, baseball, they made fun of it once. The 28 days later parody was great and actually one of the best treehouse segments, i'd put it in my top 10. the 3rd segment sucked though, it choked like the Jets did.

Because, once October 31st is done, Halloween becomes a distant memory until next October.

Not to get off on a rant or hijack this thread, but, I see Halloween promtion & specialty stores for the "holiday" about my birthday which is in early Sept.

I did not like Halloween as a kid and barely tolerate it now.

Back
Top Bottom