Sandusky gets his pension back ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sandusky gets his pension back ...

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
:lol: Of course. I'm actually kind of happy that the taxpayers of that state have to continue paying money that will hopefully, if there is even a tiny bit of justice in the world, go straight to the victims. The price for complacency and the fits they threw over a ****ing game after it all came to light.

These college pensions are ridiculous. Paterno was set to receive way more than that. It is no wonder the cost to attend a major university is so high. Most people don't get pensions anymore. Not sure why educators and politicians should be any different than the rest of us. Most are set for life when they retire and don't even need the money. The rich get richer.

:lol: Of course. I'm actually kind of happy that the taxpayers of that state have to continue paying money that will hopefully, if there is even a tiny bit of justice in the world, go straight to the victims. The price for complacency and the fits they threw over a ****ing game after it all came to light.

And as they watch their tax dollars go down the crapper they can only blame the man they rioted to defend. Had Paterno called the cops instead of "handling it in a humane way" the statute of limitations probably wouldn't have been up on his early crimes and the retirement Paterno negotiated with him would have been ****ed. Perhaps money will shake people out of their apathy(though i doubt it).

Its a poetic justice, but its the best we can do. And, as stated above, god willing the funds go to the victims. Lord knows they haven't been supported enough up until this point.

Back
Top Bottom