Santonio Holmes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Santonio Holmes

WCUgodsmacked13

Western Carolina 30 App St. 27
Reaction score
[mod] Please keep draft threads in the draft forum. [/mod]

If he falls to us at 16 he would be a steal. He was injured for most of the season and still put up good numbers in a tough conference, with a QB that didn't pull it together until mid season. He has great hands and runs good routes and has speed. I know our needs with QB, and LT and in the secondary and am normally against taking a skill player in the middle of the draft, but he would be a perfect complement to Chambers.

REC 48 | YDS 853 | TD 11

I agree Homles is a good WR but our holes are to big to be drafting him in the first.

we have way bigger needs. I like him, and I think he will have a big career, but we need O line work and D

yeah cuz we really need another reciever when we already have a pro bowl reciever and a decent #2

Holmes is a smart player but i prefer chad jackson, in my opinion, i like more this kind of wide receiver... But Miami doesn't need a guy to guy or possesion WR, OL & defense (LB or CB) are more necessary.
Besides Ginn Jr. is better than Holmes. Holmes will need to stay in the
adequate offense...[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

i completely agree that there are other positions that need to be the focal point for us this draft, but holmes to way to good to pass up. he is everything that braylon edwards was last season, but doesn't have the droppies on key plays. Holmes will be a star in this league, mark my words on that.

Take the best available PLAYER with every pick. No matter what we need.

if hes there wen we pick we should threatin to take him so a team would trade with us to move up...that would be great...

I agree with those who say we have more important needs, I think that he will still be available when we pick and Dallas or Kansas City will be right there if we'd pass on him.

I think he'll be gone anyway but we do have bigger needs than WR in the first round.

Ozzy rules!!

Not on Steroids?

LOL...LOL...LOL..:sidelol: . It amazes me how people are either naive to the fact or are :cooldude: to the fact that most of these guys are on steroids!:shakeno: ...Hello:eek: !!

Back
Top Bottom