Santonio Holmes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Santonio Holmes

firestorm said:
Holmes is a smart player but i prefer chad jackson, in my opinion, i like more this kind of wide receiver... But Miami doesn't need a guy to guy or possesion WR, OL & defense (LB or CB) are more necessary.
Besides Ginn Jr. is better than Holmes. Holmes will need to stay in the
adequate offense...

Trust me Ginn is NOT better than Holmes!

iamKIP said:
LOL...LOL...LOL..:sidelol: . It amazes me how people are either naive to the fact or are :cooldude: to the fact that most of these guys are on steroids!:shakeno: ...Hello:eek: !!

Exactly!! I bet some of these guys might not want to believe the truth about Zach...

Fact is steriods in football is a mainstay..always will be.

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
...?
what do u mean by that, i don't think holmes is on steroids or has knee problems :sarcasm:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: I think Holmes will be great

Hopefully Holmes has a good pro day....The Eagles are almost a lock to take 1 (holmes or Jackson)and the other comes to us and we use that as trade leverage there are 4 teams that need a WR behind us.Hopefully 1 wants him badderer.

musphinzfan said:
Hopefully Holmes has a good pro day....The Eagles are almost a lock to take 1 (holmes or Jackson)and the other comes to us and we use that as trade leverage there are 4 teams that need a WR behind us.Hopefully 1 wants him badderer.

that would help us alot. trade down with one of those teams, get an extra pick, maybe taregt Simpson

playmaker1 said:
that would help us alot. trade down with one of those teams, get an extra pick, maybe taregt Simpson

Absolutely....Maybe not Ko but someone could still fall to us...I am not sure but we do need picks...San diego could be a prime target to trade down with.

musphinzfan said:
Absolutely....Maybe not Ko but someone could still fall to us...I am not sure but we do need picks...San diego could be a prime target to trade down with.

I could see that, they are going to be maybe looking at a WR, so it might work for us

Rather have Chad Jackson.

Whoever said Ginn is better than Holmes has obviously not seen them play.

SpeedRush99 said:

Wow...Is Holmes that much better?...I have seen the Buckeyes play a few times this year....And Ginn was almost the same person as Holmes except FASTER.

An i am not taking anything from Holmes...I have seen him play well but also seen him dissappear.

All I care is that he runs in the low 4.3's

I've watched a couple of Ohio State games and Ginn is definately better than Holmes. Every time Ginn has the ball I feel like he's going all the way for a TD. Similar to when Reggie Bush has the ball. Holmes is good, I wouldn't mind the Phins drafting him in round 1 :wink: , but he's not that good.

SpeedRush99 said:

I am a michigan Fan and I would take Ginn over holmes any time. U can't copare the two Ginns main position out of high school was CB, he is just learning how to be a WR. and he will be a top 5 guy when he enters the Draft. Ginn is another Bush type talent. I hate Ginn because I am a Michigan fan and I get scared every time the ball is in his hands. With Bush out of college, Ginn is the best pure athlete in College right now. He also returns punts and KR and has had TDs every year that was too. It was reported that Ginn also runs thee 40 in less then 4.3. If Ginn was in this draft I would take him at 16 with out a doubt.

dan the fin said:
I am a michigan Fan and I would take Ginn over holmes any time. U can't copare the two Ginns main position out of high school was CB, he is just learning how to be a WR. and he will be a top 5 guy when he enters the Draft. Ginn is another Bush type talent. I hate Ginn because I am a Michigan fan and I get scared every time the ball is in his hands. With Bush out of college, Ginn is the best pure athlete in College right now. He also returns punts and KR and has had TDs every year that was too. It was reported that Ginn also runs thee 40 in less then 4.3. If Ginn was in this draft I would take him at 16 with out a doubt.

Very possible. I'm not doubting that one bit. But if we're talking WRs Holmes is better. Ginn is extremely raw and played CB in high school. He needs alot more experience and polishing at the WR position before he can be considered better than Holmes, which I think he will be. But at this point Holmes is the better WR.

SpeedRush99 said:

I've watched a couple of Buckeyes games this season (vs Michigan, Penn State, Northwestern, Notre Dame...) and, in my opinion, Ginn Jr is an absolute impact player. He's a pure athlete and is one of the few football players in College, nowadays, that has the speed and burst to separate from anyone on the field... Besides, Ginn is still in constantly developing and he played CB in high school that it's very important to his own development...
Holmes is a smart player, but i prefer Ginn. it's a personal taste.:D
And for me, Chad Jackson is the WR most talented in the next Draft but he doesn't have the attention, during the regular season, than Holmes has had. It's my opinion....

firestorm said:
I've watched a couple of Buckeyes games this season (vs Michigan, Penn State, Northwestern, Notre Dame...) and, in my opinion, Ginn Jr is an absolute impact player. He's a pure athlete and is one of the few football players in College, nowadays, that has the speed and burst to separate from anyone on the field... Besides, Ginn is still in constantly developing and he played CB in high school that it's very important to his own development...
Holmes is a smart player, but i prefer Ginn. it's a personal taste.:D
And for me, Chad Jackson is the WR most talented in the next Draft but he doesn't have the attention, during the regular season, than Holmes has had. It's my opinion....

Thats basically what I just said. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom