Santonio Holmes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Santonio Holmes

PatsSuck456 said:
Santonio remkind me of Santana Moss

For some reason, Sinorice Moss reminds me of Santana Moss... he's my top choice for a WR this year...

whats everyones opinion on him?

if it came down to it id rather have holmes over moss. i think holmes is just more polished than moss.

Jaj said:
What? How the hell do you know that?:rolleyes2

I mean comon I can understand saying Huff and Bunkley won't be there, but Jackson and Holmes. Give it a break...

The chance of that happening is very slim. Atleast one will be there...

I know moulds and walker will be big moves, but I think the eagles and denver will both be looking for playmakers. Just an opinion. Both of those teams could really use more than one

TractorTraylor said:
For some reason, Sinorice Moss reminds me of Santana Moss... he's my top choice for a WR this year...

whats everyones opinion on him?

they are brothers! :D

Playmaker, your right they both could go Receiver. If that happens it would be a shame we didn't get one of them but would also drop some other really good players into our lap. All the players ranked ahead of them on most draft boards are players that we all would like to draft. I would be very hapy with both being taken. I think it depends on Philly. If the Eagles take a receiver then Denver will have to because they won't feel like the receiver will be there at 22. If the eagles don't take one, they may feel there is a better chance that only one of them will go until they pick again. I can't wait for the Draft, all this talk causes my to go crazy and I never can get work done. Oh well:dolphins:

TimeGap said:
I don't trust any Wr's from Florida!!!

Just in case you haven't noticed it's not Spurrier that coaches there and Ron Zook recruited Jackson.

I would Take Sinorice over Holmes, because Sinorice would be that perfect #3 we need. He definitely is the fastest receiver, I dont care if chad ran a faster 40 time watch the tape and Sinorice plays faster in pads. Hes exactly in the build of his brother, the difference being Santana was able to be a number 1 guy at Miami and in the NFL and I dont see Sinorice ever taking that role. But we have chambers and Sinorice is still as fast if not faster than his brother. He has that deep speed, can stretch the seam from the slot position way better than Homes, and would be a great pick

Canadi-Phin said:
Playmaker, your right they both could go Receiver. If that happens it would be a shame we didn't get one of them but would also drop some other really good players into our lap. All the players ranked ahead of them on most draft boards are players that we all would like to draft. I would be very hapy with both being taken. I think it depends on Philly. If the Eagles take a receiver then Denver will have to because they won't feel like the receiver will be there at 22. If the eagles don't take one, they may feel there is a better chance that only one of them will go until they pick again. I can't wait for the Draft, all this talk causes my to go crazy and I never can get work done. Oh well:dolphins:

I agree totally. Well put Canadi-phin! :D

blakeypremer said:
I would Take Sinorice over Holmes, because Sinorice would be that perfect #3 we need. He definitely is the fastest receiver, I dont care if chad ran a faster 40 time watch the tape and Sinorice plays faster in pads. Hes exactly in the build of his brother, the difference being Santana was able to be a number 1 guy at Miami and in the NFL and I dont see Sinorice ever taking that role. But we have chambers and Sinorice is still as fast if not faster than his brother. He has that deep speed, can stretch the seam from the slot position way better than Homes, and would be a great pick

I dont think we need a #3 WR. We could use a solid #2 guy, and let Booker be three. Nothing against him. I think he will have a big year with DC throwing to him, but if we did draft a WR in the first, it would be to line up opposite of Chambers

blakeypremer said:

You don't take a WR in the 1st round to be your #3! :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom