Sapp is a moron. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sapp is a moron.

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Tampa Bay defensive tackle Warren Sapp is scheduled to be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season. Earlier this offseason, he said it would be hard for him to play outside Florida if he leaves the Buccaneers.

So what about the Dolphins, even though their salary-cap problems make that unlikely.

''No, I don't want to play on a team that can't win in December,'' Sapp said.

This coming from a guy who's team has only done it..what..once?

And then...

Sapp posed for a cover shot for The Herald's NFL special section, which comes out Wednesday. The picture made news because Sapp posed with a 750-pound lion, a situation that proved a little unnerving for Sapp.

'I thought you were trying to help the Dolphins' chances,'' Sapp said to a Herald reporter.

Who does this clown thinks he is? Does he have something against Miami or what?

Ha! The Bucs use to be the Bengals, who is he to bash the winningest team ever?!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
he does have a point though....

Yeah he does, and if he's going to go to a team that is going to pay for his asking price odds are he won't be going to a team that wins big games in December. Reason being, they prob won't be playing and BIG games come December.

Sapp is a moron!

Oliver...

Only thing I've seen him do lately is talk more nonsense then anyone and celebrate tackles he doesn't make.

the second he was to sign with the Dolphins, he'd be celebrated like a saint though:)

Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk
the second he was to sign with the Dolphins, he'd be celebrated like a saint though:)

Blehhhhh

not by me

Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk

At least one of you fins makes a valid point. you guys say you hate him but he is always in your threads. why?

Originally posted by Biggunndunn

At least one of you fins makes a valid point. you guys say you hate him but he is always in your threads. why?

We (atleast I) do hate him. The reason he's "always" in our threads is the same reason he's always on TV. He has a loud mouth. Not to mention there isn't a whole lot else to talk about right now.

Back
Top Bottom