Sat game ag. Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sat game ag. Pats

lovethephins

1972 - THE GREATEST EVER!
Reaction score
I hope that we can get it together for this game. Tom Brady has not been all that good as of late, so we should be able to get a few INT's if we can pressure him. Hopefully Fiedler won't throw the game away for us.

Early prediction:
Miami - 27
Patsies - 13

I think the Fins will regroup and take it. We have't lost two in a row yet this year (I think) and I don't think we will start now.

Dolphins 27
Patriots 17

I to think the Phinz will win the next 3, but it still is disheartening. We can't compete w/physical teams. Both our o-line and our d-line got their asses handed to them tonight. We can't compete w/teams like Pittsburg or Baltimore.

THE PATSIES WERE LUCKY YESTERDAY, AS LONG AS THEY DON'T GET LUCKY, THE DOLPHINS SHOULD WIN. HOWEVER I LIVE IN NEW ENGLAND AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED, IF THE WEATHER IS CRAPY AND IT COMES DOWN TO THE RUNNING GAME WE MAY BE IN TROUBLE. I DISAGREE THAT THIS TEAM CAN'T BEAT PITT & BALTIMORE. BOTH TEAMS ARE SIMILAR TO MIAMI THAT THEY DEPEND ON DEFENSE MORE THAN OFFENSE AND MIAMI IN THE RECENT PAST HAVE BEATEN SUCH TEAMS. OAKLAND IS THE TEAM THAT SCARES ME THE MOST.

It's going to be another tuff one...They have to fly from CA all the way back to Mass...We have already seen what happens when we take a long trip to the other side of the country...but I'm thinkin that we can pull it off cause it looks like this Div means alot to the players by the way they battle back each week. I DO NOT want to play Pittsburgh in the playoffs....After seeing their defensive last night...they surely proved they have the #1 D in the AFC and quite possibly the NFL. tehn on offense..I have NEVER seen Stewart play with as much confidence as he did last night...Balt D played very good but Stewart was picking them apart...He took big hits and still completed the passes. He has matured into a great leader of that team and they are someone to be reckoned with. Whoever we play in the playoffs will be tough....that's how you get their..you are one of the elite teams in the NFL. Not sure..but I would rather play Oakland the first round...they are looking like they can't score as many points as they use to and plus...we have played them before and won so we know what how they play their games. These other teams that are coming into the playoffs we haven't played that much this year or we haven't seen too much action against them or we have lost to them.

Back
Top Bottom