Saturday Morning Camp Thoughts and Observations | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Morning Camp Thoughts and Observations

TerryTate said:
Its totally too early to say that AJ Feeley is going to be the starter based on today's mini-camp....gimme a break!

Very True, but he is performing very well from what I saw this morning, far better then Fiedler. Fieedler had alot of passes far wiode for Recievers grasp or a lil over or under thrown. Feeley also has a great release to his throw I like it alot :D

Is Willie Johnson not the guy from Nevada who played opposite Maurice Mann?

Yes. Willie Johnson is the receiver that played opposite Maurice Mann. He's listed at around 6-4, 205 lbs.

thanks jorser.....you have no idea how much the updates mean. love hearing peoples opinions and how practice is being viewed...keep 'em coming!

Its to early to really tell anything! Lets wait until late july to start making our cuts!!

I love any types of Miami Dolphins football I can get. Reading what you said and what Ozzy said about O-gun, it seems like we may have this done soon. That would be a relief to all I do believe. :D

Thanks for the report Joser.Is good to hear that Pape is doing pretty good as I think he's got a future with us.Like others are saying, it is early but is good to hear what's going on so far.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom