Saturday nite a sellout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday nite a sellout

Dolfandenny

Starter
Reaction score
I guess its not surprising that the first game of the new regime is sold out even if it is preseason. But when I saw that I couldn't help but think of all the remarks about how poor the dolfans support their team. One factor last season of course was the losing season, its very painful for a true fan too sit and watch them lose over and over. There is also now a matter of increased ticket prices too consider. Theres nothing like wining to boost the attendance at Dolphin Stadium. :woot:

Where did you hear that it was a sellout? Thats awesome. Have we sold out any regular season games?

I guess its not surprising that the first game of the new regime is sold out even if it is preseason. But when I saw that I couldn't help but think of all the remarks about how poor the dolfans support their team. One factor last season of course was the losing season, its very painful for a true fan too sit and watch them lose over and over. There is also now a matter of increased ticket prices too consider. Theres nothing like wining to boost the attendance at Dolphin Stadium. :woot:
that doesn't neccisarily mean the stands will be full and full with miami fans. i know the saints alot of times sell mass tickets to companys and whatnot and then the company's in turn give them to their employees but half the time the employees don't go to the games. i have gotten quite a few saints tickets this way and usually free. i could see the dolphins doing this just to have it sold-out.
but that would be the shiznick if the phin stadium is packed..we haven't seen that in a while but that stadium is not very home filed advantage friendly with the way they have their seating so far from the field it still seems not very loud.

Back
Top Bottom