Saturday PM 7/26 Camp Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday PM 7/26 Camp Report

wow, is good to know that Tolver is in there getting the reps. How's the o-line doing tho?

Ozzy rules!!

Great report, thanks. I have a question - how fast does Derrius look? I always pictured him as a Gadsden-type receiver, but all the talk on the board suggests that hes MUCH faster. What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by Danny
wow, is good to know that Tolver is in there getting the reps. How's the o-line doing tho?

Ozzy rules!!

I don't watch the o-line too close so I can't tell you too much about invidual players, other then Greg Jerman getting toasted by JT more then once... But overall, there were very few yards gained in the middle drill and pleanty of sacks to go around...

Originally posted by Surferosa
Great report, thanks. I have a question - how fast does Derrius look? I always pictured him as a Gadsden-type receiver, but all the talk on the board suggests that hes MUCH faster. What are your thoughts?

I think he is a Gadsden-type receiver but the way I imagine OG was like 6-7 years ago before the arthritis and throbbin toes slowed him down.

Thompson is pleanty fast enough! He's definately no olympic sprinter, but he isn't slow by any means either. Not knowing the #'s, he looks to me to have typical speed for a good WR in this league.

It's good to learn that Fletcher is doing good in the camp.
Good job Dude.

Thanks

For the fixage, I should be O.K. for another 15 or 20 minutes.:clap:

Back
Top Bottom