Saw T.O. today in Miami Beach! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saw T.O. today in Miami Beach!

i met this guy the other night whos dating my girlfriends best friend...anyway, he said he was in south beach and saw TO with a girlfriend of his...supposedly, TO asked for her humber and they ended up sleeping together. bah! sounded far fetched to me, this kid seemed like a real BS'er...but if he is really down in south beach, than it could very well be true. thought id share since the thread came up.

HysterikiLL said:
Pretty cool man. You should've tried to get his autograph. Maybe he'd pull a sharpie out of his sock or something, haha.

DOes your friend live in the building??? Maybe Rosenhaus lives nearby??
:lol:

TO is down here because he doesn't plan on going to workouts, he is going to try to hold out. Drew is looking for another 10 million dollar guarenteed bonus, and has said he wants to keep the contract very similar to the way it is, but just guarentee that as well. Right now, his current deal is not guarenteed, and TO wants the security. Drew promised to get the deal done, but I don't know what's going to happen. Drew is bad for sports fan, because he could ruin anyone's salary cap, but he is the best Agent in Football, and does the guy ever fail. He got CP the highest RB salary at the time, before LT. He got Jevon Kearse the highest D-Lineman salary in history. He got the Ogunleye trade done last year, and got him the money he wants. He get's things done. He got the Burress deal done like that. He is extremely good at what he does.

HysterikiLL said:
Personally, I thought that whole Super Bowl injury hype was totally overrated. He got so much props from commentators, reporters, journalists for being so tough to play through that injury. It's T.O., of course he's going to play -- whether it was fully healed or not. He was going to do it for the show, to say he was tough enough to play through it and to play in the Super Bowl.

Man, its the Superbowl. I would play injured too if I could. There are many players that don't get to that big game. The Superbowl is a moment to be cherished.

Shamboubou said:
I think the NFL teams need to stop dealing with Drew's players and get this guy out of here. He screws any team that wants to sign any of his players. The guy is a worthless mule.

:roflmao: I love how people hate on Drew for being great at his job. It is his job to get the most for the players he reps and I'm sure they are much appreciative.

FinAtic8480 said:
Today I saw T.O. in a Building a friend of mine lives to day right next to Nikki Beach.All I can say that the guy is huge and he was surronded by people.I guess he was in town visiting Drew.I think it was pretty cool and osmething nice to share with you guys.

I saw T.O. on TV sitting courtside during the Pistons/Heat game on Sunday. Too bad the Heat couldn't show him a victory. :(

Shamboubou said:
I think the NFL teams need to stop dealing with Drew's players and get this guy out of here. He screws any team that wants to sign any of his players. The guy is a worthless mule.

Like him or dislike him, he gets his players the money. Blame the owners for paying it, not Drew for asking for it.

MarinoEqualsGod said:
I saw T.O. on TV sitting courtside during the Pistons/Heat game on Sunday. Too bad the Heat couldn't show him a victory. :(

I believe you saw Moss. Unless TO was there too.

i heard randy was smoking mad buddha in south beach

I saw TO at a party at the Playboy mansion last month. We interviewed him for a show we're doing for FSN.

speaking of T.O. there's a rumor swirling around up here (610 WIP sportstalk) that the eagles FO will be looking to deal T.O. before/during the draft, banner is refusing to renegotiate or even make more of his contract garaunteed they plan to offer him to miami for our 2nd-I'm sure it wont happen because of contract demands etc. besides, we would be stupid for payng a 1st when the eagles got him for a 2nd last year..hes a helluva player but i dont want him anywhere near chris chambers...

phillyphinphan said:
speaking of T.O. there's a rumor swirling around up here (610 WIP sportstalk) that the eagles FO will be looking to deal T.O. before/during the draft, banner is refusing to renegotiate or even make more of his contract garaunteed they plan to offer him to miami for our 2nd-I'm sure it wont happen because of contract demands etc. besides, we would be stupid for payng a 1st when the eagles got him for a 2nd last year..hes a helluva player but i dont want him anywhere near chris chambers...
There's no way he's leaving Philly. Forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom