• Preserse '72 team as only unbeaten team ever

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Win the SB in 2003

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters

TexPhinPhan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
OK, I know one has nothing to do with the other but reading posts about KC and the undeeated season got me thinking. What is more important to you as a fan, a SB win this year or the 72 Undefeated streak remaining intact?

I would vote to win the SB myself.

I would bet that more than a few of the 72 fins would not vote that way.

What do you think?

Texphinphan

so we would win the SB this year and someone else would go undefeated next year :confused: since they cannot both happen this year ?

give me the trophy and let Don, Nick, Bob and Co stop drinking champagne each year.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Preserve record.
If we win the Super Bowl, the Chiefs won't be undefeated. ;) It's a win-win scenario.

give me the SB win.

i'll take it...but to be honest with you all...all i've ever wanted was just...

ONE superbowl win for dan marino...was that too much to ask for???

GO FINS!!!

Originally posted by Rebar71

If we win the Super Bowl, the Chiefs won't be undefeated. ;) It's a win-win scenario.

Hey thats a good point, I want a re-vote... the ballot was unclear, there was a hanging chad!

Let me clarify

This is an either or question. Obviously if Fins win this year, than KC loss is required. SO to make it crystal clear lets say Fins SB win this year and Someone goes undefeated next year.

Again, I know they are not related, just having some fun

I'm going to go all out in make believe land (that's where all the fun is) and say the coooolest thing would be the Dolphins beating the undefeated Chiefs in the AFC title match. Now how fun would that be???????????:D :D :D :D :D

Definitely a SB win. If the team makes it to the Super Bowl, they need to find some loophole to get Danny added to the roster so he can get a ring too. :)

SB win. The record is going to be broken eventually.

I don't think the Chiefs will do it.

I voted for the Super Bowl win in 03. Mainly because I haven't gotten to revel in the glory of a Dolphins Super Bowl win in my entire life. So, that was my logic.

If you take away the only perfect season, then you take away what in my opinion was one of Dan Marino's most brilliant moments in his whole carreer which was beating the unbeaten Bears to preserve the record.

Originally posted by Gonk
SB win. The record is going to be broken eventually.
never - objectively speaking :judge:

first off - salary cap
2ndly - 19-0 instead of 17-0
3rdly - may soon by 21-0 if they add 2 more games and shorten PS

Back
Top Bottom