Scariest player in AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scariest player in AFC East

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Willis McGahee!

This kid is going to be serious and i'm going to dread facing im twice a year. I swear on my mom that I said before the draft (the year he went) that I would of taken him with the # 1 pick even after the injury (true story). Maybe it's because I cheer for UM but I just remember his last year in college he impressed me everytime I saw him (and we all basically saw him every game, at least I did, since Miami was # 1 in the country) and I knew his talent would rise above the injury. We had Ricky so by saying this i'm not saying we should of taken him, but i'm just stating that this kid is a serious talent. He should of won the Heisman in 2002, he was a man amongst boys. He is running harder in the NFL and seems to have taken his game to the next level. It seems like he's not scared to initiate contact and isn't relying only on his speed to gain yards. When this kid gets his speed back it's going to be a scary sight. I knew he had guts watching clips of him training (and Rosenhaus declaring him the next Barry Sanders) and I knew hewas to strong to give up after that severe injury. Props to Buffalo's front office for having the guts to take him. He is going to be a pain in our f'n a$$es for a long time to come.

TRAVIS HENRY.......YOUR NOW OFFICIALLY OUT OF A JOB! (Miami need not apply for his services)

since I can't say willis because he plays for my team

I'm gonna say that its the emerging wideout by the name of Santana Moss

Willis Mcgahee ? IMO He isn't even the best RB in our division...With the way he's playing this year Dillon has to be considered for the Pro Bowl...
I didn't look it up but I wouldn't be surprised if he's averaging close to 5 yds per carry...

Code:
2004 Stats	 McGahee   Dillon
--------- Games: 11        10
- Games Started: 6         9
------ Attempts: 190       236
--------- Yards: 726       1121
------- Average: 3.8       4.8
---------- Long: 41        44
----------- TDs: 7         7
----------- 20+: 6         4
----------- FDs: 35        53

why is it that all of the best players come out of Miami?

nick19991 said:
why is it that all of the best players come out of Miami?

Because Florida produces the best football players, period. Texas and California are close seconds. The Midwest does ok too. Think about how many great football players have come out of Florida schools. Today and in the past.

Skill positions come out of Florida, Cali and Texas because they can train year round. The Midwest produces linemen because they all got strong as farm boys.

AmishJihad said:
Skill positions come out of Florida, Cali and Texas because they can train year round. The Midwest produces linemen because they all got strong as farm boys.

Thats actually a very good point. I never thought of that......

Back
Top Bottom