Scenario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scenario

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
What about this?

Larry Johnson was drafted by KC last season, but didn't play very much because Priest Holmes did. What's say we offer a trade for him. We would have to give probably a pick or two, but it would be worth it to try to salvage the season?

Comments / opinions?

Larry Johnson

KC won't trade him because he is their RB of the future. Holmes is 31 or 32 now and is boud to lose a step or two soon as most RB's do at his age so I think KC is content to let Johnson watch Holmes for another year and then start giving him alot more playing time and within two years Johnson will be their feature RB

dolfanrodney said:
KC won't trade him because he is their RB of the future. Holmes is 31 or 32 now and is boud to lose a step or two soon as most RB's do at his age so I think KC is content to let Johnson watch Holmes for another year and then start giving him alot more playing time and within two years Johnson will be their feature RB

Yeah, Holmes has already said he contemplated retiring and that Vermeil talked him out of it. Johnson is their future RB

i'm just

dolfanrodney said:

playing out scenarios in my mind. I'm looking at both RB and WR. And I beg to differ - we do need a running back. Travis Minor is good but is not a workhorse. He won't be able to carry 25 - 40 carries per game, like the athlete formerly known as RW did.

Back
Top Bottom