Schedule breakdown... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule breakdown...

I think we will honor the 72 perfect team 30th year anniversarry by going underfeated this year as well. As a fan how can I sit here and even mention which teams we will lose to ? Don't get me wrong I know it may be just for fun that we are predicting. But I am just saying that I can't think of any team on our schedule that can beat us if we don't turn the ball over. Over the last two years (excluding the playoffs since we haven't had a serious offense going back to 95 that would help our D out in the playoffs) the games we have lost has been the jets, the rams, the 49ers, Bucs, Vikings, New england, and the Colts. And I feel the only reason we really lost those games is because we turned the ball over and the lack of offensive production. I think the lack of offensive production is a direct result of a whack ass OC by the name of Chan "BOBO THE CLOWN" Gailey. What the hell did he do before showing up on our doorstep. Uumm oooh I know I know. He ended T. Aikmans carreer with a lack of creativity on offense. I can remember Aikman complaining to J. Jones about the BOBO OC he had. And eventually J. Jones got rid of him. By And Guess who pick that sack of **** up? You guess it. I think that and the Rams game is the only mistake DW has really made since being named our Head Coach. Now, I believe we have answered all our problems by bringing in N. Turner. Because now our Defense is solid, Our Special Teams is Solid and Our offense will be solid. Last year we were 10-0 when we won the Turnover battle even with the scrubs with had on offense. Imagine this year how good we can really be with our new O if we protect the football. So my prediction for this upcoming year is that we go 19-0. and finnally win the SUPERBOWL.

All you guys thinking we are going to lose to the Packers should consider the fact that we play them coming off a bye week.....IMO, that makes it a much more win-able(?) game.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
I think we will honor the 72 perfect team 30th year anniversarry by going underfeated this year as well. As a fan how can I sit here and even mention which teams we will lose to ? Don't get me wrong I know it may be just for fun that we are predicting. But I am just saying that I can't think of any team on our schedule that can beat us if we don't turn the ball over. Over the last two years (excluding the playoffs since we haven't had a serious offense going back to 95 that would help our D out in the playoffs) the games we have lost has been the jets, the rams, the 49ers, Bucs, Vikings, New england, and the Colts. And I feel the only reason we really lost those games is because we turned the ball over and the lack of offensive production. I think the lack of offensive production is a direct result of a whack ass OC by the name of Chan "BOBO THE CLOWN" Gailey. What the hell did he do before showing up on our doorstep. Uumm oooh I know I know. He ended T. Aikmans carreer with a lack of creativity on offense. I can remember Aikman complaining to J. Jones about the BOBO OC he had. And eventually J. Jones got rid of him. By And Guess who pick that sack of **** up? You guess it. I think that and the Rams game is the only mistake DW has really made since being named our Head Coach. Now, I believe we have answered all our problems by bringing in N. Turner. Because now our Defense is solid, Our Special Teams is Solid and Our offense will be solid. Last year we were 10-0 when we won the Turnover battle even with the scrubs with had on offense. Imagine this year how good we can really be with our new O if we protect the football. So my prediction for this upcoming year is that we go 19-0. and finnally win the SUPERBOWL.

:lol: It's nice to dream!!
Don't get me wrong... I'd ...LOVE for that to happen... but I don't think an undefeated season/post season can EVER happen again....

BTW..."Bobo" was the head coach... not just the OC in Dallas

Back
Top Bottom