Schedule release chart | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule release chart

I just can’t see the NFL letting us be home on Sunday and staying home for TNF while buffalo has to travel on a short week so I also expect Buffalo to be home on week one
I mean I’ll take an away game at the Jags lol

I have a hard time believing that the league will make our second matchup with the Bills in Week 9. Unless they’re so far up the Jets’ asses that they think Bills-Jets is the “attractive” late-season AFCE matchup.

We already know they pushing the Jets hype again giving them a prime time spot in Week 1.

Week 3 in Seattle will give us a few more days to get acclimated due to the Thur week 2 game. Now what we get in week 4 could be a bit ugly. Best situation is at Rams and then a Monday Night game in week 5.

Week 1 - vs. Jaguars
Week 2 - vs. Bills (TNF)
Week 3 - @ Seahawks
Week 9 - @ Bills
Week 18 - vs. Patriots

Hopefully Week 4 is @LAR to get that WC **** over with.
Has this been confirmed or is it just more rumors?

I have a hard time believing that the league will make our second matchup with the Bills in Week 9. Unless they’re so far up the Jets’ asses that they think Bills-Jets is the “attractive” late-season AFCE matchup.

We already know they pushing the Jets hype again giving them a prime time spot in Week 1.
Well, we know the Bills lobbied hard not to play in Miami at 1pm in September. Maybe the Dolphins lobbied not to play late December/early Jan in buff?

The Dolphins played the Patriots twice before November last year so it's possible.

I highly doubt we play at home on week one because we're home on week two for TNF.......there's no way we're home on Sunday and and then home Thursday night while Buffalo's on the road for TNF.........that'd be an advantage for us that the NFL is not going to give us
Could be to balance making us play at night

Well, we know the Bills lobbied hard not to play in Miami at 1pm in September. Maybe the Dolphins lobbied not to play late December/early Jan in buff?
This is a classic compromise. Both teams got something out of it. Think of it this way, would you want home at 1 pm in Sept and in Buffalo on SNF in January or this compromise? I think I'd prefer it this way.

Back
Top Bottom