Schedule release chart | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule release chart

schedule is very different from last year in my opinion. Last year I thought we had about 4 automatic losses including at philly at bills chiefs in germany and at ravens. I saw several really easy games against denver, giants and panthers at home Then we had games like against the chargers week one that were toss up games that would determine how we finish the season. I don't see any automatic losses except for at buffalo this year. Niners are at miami so we could win that game. Until miami proves me wrong that is how I see it with buffalo.

I see ton of toss up games against rams, jags, browns, and many more.
Now I thought titans game was easy game last year and we blew it. So this doesn't really matter. Just how I see the schedule. We play a lot of teams like colts, jags, browns, rams, seahawks that are good but not great teams. We need to beat them. Jets games should be tougher now too.

I hope we hold up in trenches and stay healthy. That will be key of course.
The Bills don't scare me too much. I'm probabaly an idiot considering the way they have pounded us over the last few seasons, but they lost a ton of players that made up the core of that team.

The Jets scare me, they already let Sauce get away with PI on every play. They have a really good Oline on paper too.

The Bills don't scare me too much. I'm probabaly an idiot considering the way they have pounded us over the last few seasons, but they lost a ton of players that made up the core of that team.

The Jets scare me, they already let Sauce get away with PI on every play. They have a really good Oline on paper too.
I feel like the Jets are going to be a circus no matter what. Apparently they tried to push Nathaniel Hackett out by hiring someone to "run the show on offense". That cannot sit well with Rodgers -

"But then there’s Hackett. The Jets made legitimate attempts this offseason to hire someone who would, essentially, replace Hackett. Not as a new offensive coordinator, but a title above who would run the show. The Jets had enough things they needed to address this offseason without replacing areas they’re content with. That pursuit tells me, internally, there are legitimate concerns with Hackett’s ability to successfully run things.

It almost feels like the Jets are putting so much faith in Rodgers’ ability to correct Hackett’s wrongdoings. Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line. They figure he can do the same come the regular season.

That’s a lot to put on the plate of a player, though – even one of Rodgers’ stature. This isn’t the NBA.

If there’s one major concern heading into the Jets season it’s that: Hackett."

https://sny.tv/articles/jets-mailbag-confidence-level-nathanial-hackett

I feel like the Jets are going to be a circus no matter what. Apparently they tried to push Nathaniel Hackett out by hiring someone to "run the show on offense". That cannot sit well with Rodgers -

"But then there’s Hackett. The Jets made legitimate attempts this offseason to hire someone who would, essentially, replace Hackett. Not as a new offensive coordinator, but a title above who would run the show. The Jets had enough things they needed to address this offseason without replacing areas they’re content with. That pursuit tells me, internally, there are legitimate concerns with Hackett’s ability to successfully run things.

It almost feels like the Jets are putting so much faith in Rodgers’ ability to correct Hackett’s wrongdoings. Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line. They figure he can do the same come the regular season.

That’s a lot to put on the plate of a player, though – even one of Rodgers’ stature. This isn’t the NBA.

If there’s one major concern heading into the Jets season it’s that: Hackett."

https://sny.tv/articles/jets-mailbag-confidence-level-nathanial-hackett
If the Jets fall apart and we don't win the division this year. It will be a massive under-achievment.

With only about 12 games released, the Jets have 2 SNF, 2 TNF, 2 MNF and a game in England. I left Jersey because I didn't want to see these clowns on TV every week.

With only about 12 games released, the Jets have 2 SNF, 2 TNF, 2 MNF and a game in England. I left Jersey because I didn't want to see these clowns on TV every week.
If he gets hurt again. 😲

I wonder how bong-hits, Mushrooms and Aeuaska helped him while he was away.

I heard he wants to have Phish play at halftime of all Jets home games.

Back
Top Bottom