Schefter: NFL sources expect Gaither to be traded, Bills most likely destination | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: NFL sources expect Gaither to be traded, Bills most likely destination

evans555

Scout Team
Reaction score
Schefter: NFL sources expect Gaither to be traded, Bills most likely destination...

NFL sources still expect Ravens OT Jared Gaither to be traded before season and Bills are most likely destination - they want him.
http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/13558277872

Instant upgrade on the Oline, and would give the Bills some nice young starting talent in Gaither, Wood, Levitre

Make it happen

I would be a great pickup but I'm not holding my breath just yet.

How much can Bills fans take?

It all started with Shanahan, then Cowher, then Shottenhiemer, then McNabb, then passing on Clausen, and now Gaither.

Will we even hit on one? Gaither would make all the misses a distant memory, but I just hope it happens, Bills fans cant take another disappointment.

If it did happen all of a sudden Buffalo may just be a QB away from a solid team.

How much can Bills fans take?

It all started with Shanahan, then Cowher, then Shottenhiemer, then McNabb, then passing on Clausen, and now Gaither.

Will we even hit on one? Gaither would make all the misses a distant memory, but I just hope it happens, Bills fans cant take another disappointment.

If it did happen all of a sudden Buffalo may just be a QB away from a solid team.

Completely agree it would be an instant boost for this team, especially in an area of need, but to say that the Bills would be a solid team with Gaither AND a QB is really stretching it.

Back
Top Bottom