Schulters to be released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schulters to be released

GrnMtnMan

There's no school like The Old School
Reaction score
If he is I'd like to think that he'd be a decent pickup for us at safety, a position we could use some help at.

GrnMtnMan said:
If he is I'd like to think that he'd be a decent pickup for us at safety, a position we could use some help at.
:yes: but I don't think we should be overpaying for him. If the price is right... pick him up.

Falcons | Schulters a Safety Possibility? - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 6 May 2005 12:44:28 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports there is some talk the Atlanta Falcons may have some interest in Tennessee Titans FS Lance Schulters, if he is released by the Titans in a salary cap move after June 1. Falcons head coach Jim Mora Jr. is familiar with Schulters from the time they spent together in San Francisco.

finsnchips said:
Falcons | Schulters a Safety Possibility? - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 6 May 2005 12:44:28 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports there is some talk the Atlanta Falcons may have some interest in Tennessee Titans FS Lance Schulters, if he is released by the Titans in a salary cap move after June 1. Falcons head coach Jim Mora Jr. is familiar with Schulters from the time they spent together in San Francisco.
How much cap space do they have left though?

Schulters would definitely be a good pickup. It would definitely help ease the pain of losing Poole. He would provide solid veteran leadership at a position where we are inexperienced.

I read the Falcons are already interested, and look for Big D to make a run, since they have been trying to upgrade the S position (they worked out Cory Hall but did not sign him.)

He would be a good signing for the right price.

RWhitney014 said:
I would rather have Schulters than Law.

That's nice and all. But they play different positions.

It is about the money. Schulters could be a good bargain pick up if the price is right.

i'd rather have law because you can't substitute for the big play corner and with madison and law big plays will abound!

Back
Top Bottom