Scouting Vinnie and the Jets Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scouting Vinnie and the Jets Thread

Sadly, me...

Did you see Coles after that catch across the middle... Seems liek he was tauting the Jets sideline a bit.. I get the feeling there is no lost blood there.

Jets offense is working the Skins D...

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Sadly, me...

Did you see Coles after that catch across the middle... Seems liek he was tauting the Jets sideline a bit.. I get the feeling there is no lost blood there.

Jets offense is working the Skins D...

Yeah... he jumped up and sprinted around in an arc. Wanted to make a statement.

Vinny looks like he's played the game before. I wonder how he'll be feeling after Jason slams him a couple times though.

Looks to me like the Skins are coming alive now...
Ramsey is doing prety well....
Coles having a nice day...

Not a single catch for Moss yet....

They're getting no pressure on Vinny. We have to make that priority number 1 in 2 weeks!

The Jets are Losing in the Fourth Quarter by 3 points that sucks... They hould be losing by more

The Jets were playing pretty bad the first half but have kept in this game. If they had Pennington, I think they'd be slaughtering the Redskins tonight.

If we can keep Vinny throwing short like tonight 15 completions for 105 yds. the odds are that we're going to whip their a$$. The Redskins D handed it to them and our D is quite a bit better.

Every D in this division is better than the Redskins. Alot better.

It's going to be a long year for the J-E-T-S

The only player that scares me on the Jets is John Abraham. He was schooling Chris Samuels when he was lined up against him and Chris Samuels is no chump. Wade Smith has got a big challenge next week b/c you know the Jets will put Abraham on that side.

Originally posted by bdwgroove
If we can keep Vinny throwing short like tonight 15 completions for 105 yds. the odds are that we're going to whip their a$$. The Redskins D handed it to them and our D is quite a bit better.

Don't sell the Skins D short, they have Fred Smoot and Champ Bailey at the corners. That's as good a corner tandem as exists in the league. Can't say I am very impressed with their pass rush though.

Originally posted by Gonk
The Jets were playing pretty bad the first half but have kept in this game. If they had Pennington, I think they'd be slaughtering the Redskins tonight.

i agree 100%. Chad woulda of been tearing up that skins D

Quiet time for all those bashing the Jets for losing to Washington. You guys need all the early wins you can get and you lose at home to Houston.

Back
Top Bottom