25. Timmy Jernigan* DT Florida St 90
26. Jason Verrett CB TCU 89
27. Marqise Lee* WR USC 89
28. Kony Ealy DE Missouri 89
29. Stephon Tuitt DE Notre Dame 89
30. Louis Nix III DT Notre Dame 89
31. Anthony Barr OLB UCLA 89
32. Cody Latimer* WR Indiana 88

This is the latest run down from ESPN's Scouts, Inc. Lots of guys moving up and down. Moses now at #14, over Martin, is a shocker. Don't know if they are catching some info from NFL teams or, just changing players to prompt new debates.

Lewan has come a long way from what they posted before, and Ebron has also moved up.

I've never understood how player grades can change the week before the draft.

I would love for the Dolphins to solve the RT hole some other way between now and the draft. Then pick Ebron, best available G, and WR in rounds 1, 2 and 3.

Another draft site all over Moses nuts.

I'm all cool for Moses in late first or second round. But at 19? In this draft? Much better talent available.

Interesting that Bortles is the only top 15-rated QB and Carr is nowhere to be seen in the round. While I do understand that pure in a vacuum ratings is different than a needs based rating matrix, if Carr goes top 20, according to Scouts, it's a helluva reach.

I dont want a project at 19. this team needs playmakers. people who can come in week 1 and contribute.

Interesting to see Johnny Manziel, Brandin Cooks and Marqise Lee are all sliding in this mock draft. I don't know how well informed some of these writers are. Lots of people seem to be suggesting that there will be a run on O-linemen, this one suggests 5 in the top 16 players selected but no love for XSF(?). Many have jumped on board with the early run on OTs theory.

i think this is just player ratings and not necessarily when these guys will get drafted. Mosley may be the 12th best player but i doubt he goes that early and so on.

I'm baffled how Blake Bortles is #9 overall but McShay thinks Carr is a 4th round pick.....

I think Carr is worthy of a 2nd while Bortles is worthy of a 3rd.

Moses is rated very high. Some are comparing him to Ryan Clady but I've seen other reports saying he very raw and needs a lot of work. Would rather get CK in 2nd

those moses comparisons to ryan clady i mean could they be any farther off the mark...my goodness that's some terrible stuff

Back
Top Bottom