Scouts Inc. Names Ferrotte our X factor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scouts Inc. Names Ferrotte our X factor

If you remember back to the 2003 season , Culpeper didn't look so good with his fumbles and without an OL and no Moss I guess you could say he didn't have the weapons.
Last year was totally different for Culpeper, maybe 2005 is AJ's turn to actually have an offense.

phillyphinphan said:
Small excerpt for those who don't have insider:

With a potentially strong running game led by rookie Ronnie Brown, Miami will have a ball control offense that asks the QB to be a caretaker and not a savior -- and Frerotte gives them the best chance to get that done. Frerotte also knows offensive coordinator Scott Linehan's offense, having played for him in Minnesota.

The concepts are simple: If defenses play normal or soft fronts, you run the football; if they load up to stop the run and give you single man-to-man matchups on the perimeter, you throw the football. Frerotte has the ability to read the defense and execute better than Feeley.
Hmmm wonder wear Ive read that before. At least someone's been reading my posts :goof:

I think the X factor is Hudson Houck or at least what he does with our OLine. 'Cause without the OLine we all know how things will turn out.

Back
Top Bottom