scrimmage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

scrimmage

northstar

Starter
Reaction score
does anyone no if the scrimmage tomorrow will be broadcast on miamidolphins.com @ 3:00?

BUMP.

I came on here to find that answer. SOMEONE HELP???

If it is, then we have DOLPHINS FOOTBALL, LIVE tomorrow. It's only a scrimmage but hey, when you haven't had Fins ball since December, anything will do.

Last year

I believe that the scrimmage from Tennessee was on Sunshine Network either last year or year previous.

cheekychap said:
I believe that the scrimmage from Tennessee was on Sunshine Network either last year or year previous.
It was last year cause I remember watching it but I have been out to the Sunshine network to check and there is no mention of it. I'm still trying to find out if someone is going to broadcast it.

Along the same lines, does anyone know whether it will be broadcast on DirecTV? If so, what channel?

It doesn't appear that there are any plans to televise or stream the scrimmage. Sorry.

It'll be on the Sunshine Network. I am almost 100% sure of it. Last two seasons they have had scrimmages on there but it never had been listed. It will be cool to see. I was going to come and make a thread asking when our 1st scrimmage was but now I know :D

Didn't someone post something a while ago about the Sunshine network's contract with the dolphins running out, and the dolphins opting not to renew it? Coulda sworn they did. If that's the case, I'd guess it won't be on there.

I wnet to Sunshinenetwork.com and looked ta their programming schedul from Sat until Weds. I didnt see anything on it about the Dolphins period. I wonder if we have any other way of finding it.

could it be on miamidolphins.com?
cause thats how i watched it last year

Back
Top Bottom