*******Seahawks @ Greenbay Game Thread**** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Seahawks @ Greenbay Game Thread****

Good to see the better team win. Great to see that jagoff Petey Carroll and his thug Seahags' season end.

Good to see at least one of the historic teams being in the Superbowl for the Centennial of the NFL. 49ers or Packers.

Will probably be Packers to really make the storyline.

Packers vs Chiefs. Like Super Bowl I.

Can’t make it up.

Good to see the better team win. Great to see that jagoff Petey Carroll and his thug Seahags' season end.
That seems very aggressive towards Seattle. Did you get hit in the face with a flying fish at Pikes or something?

That seems very aggressive towards Seattle. Did you get hit in the face with a flying fish at Pikes or something?
I just don't like Pete Carroll because I think he is a jackass. Going back to his days coaching on the Jets and Patriots. Also think several guys on that team are dirty players especially that Clown #90. Glad I don't have to see Carroll's smug face or Clowney taking cheap shots next week. Also happy I don't have to see their arrogant fans talking trash.

I just don't like Pete Carroll because I think he is a jackass. Going back to his days coaching on the Jets and Patriots. Also think several guys on that team are dirty players especially that Clown #90. Glad I don't have to see Carroll's smug face or Clowney taking cheap shots next week. Also happy I don't have to see their arrogant fans talking trash.
Don't hate Clowney to quickly...there is a very good chance he dons aqua and orange next year

Don't hate Clowney to quickly...there is a very good chance he dons aqua and orange next year
I hope not. The guy is a thug and ends up getting himself hurt when trying to hurt other players. Would be a waste of a huge contract signing him.

I hope not. The guy is a thug and ends up getting himself hurt when trying to hurt other players. Would be a waste of a huge contract signing him.
I take Clowney in a second in Flo's D.
He'd be DMVP within a season

Back
Top Bottom