*******Seahawks @ Greenbay Game Thread**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Seahawks @ Greenbay Game Thread****

Don't get me started... we give up way to fast on o line

Nawh, I don't believe that with the majority of players.

A lot of times players need to go through their struggle, their journey and eventually get a fresh start somewhere else to florish.
It doesn't happen all the time. But i think it's part of the process.

That's a long way for the Hawks to come back but after the earlier game, I'm not saying anything. :)

Nawh, I don't believe that with the majority of players.

A lot of times players need to go through their struggle, their journey and eventually get a fresh start somewhere else to florish.
It doesn't happen all the time. But i think it's part of the process.
I agree a change of team assists in development. But I feel with o line we have totally sucked being patient with player development.
Also our oline coaches have sucked balls...including gugs

That's a long way for the Hawks to come back but after the earlier game, I'm not saying anything. :)

Now you're learning. But this game has a different dynamic to it. Ofcourse anythign can happen but this one feels like a GB blowout.

I agree a change of team assists in development. But I feel with o line we have totally sucked being patient with player development.
Also our oline coaches have sucked balls...including gugs

If it's one thing that's glaring throughout these playoffs and watching some of our former players thrive elsewhere it's this:

Our previous coaching regimes sucked...badly...Philbin? Gase?

If it's one thing that's glaring throughout these playoffs and watching some of our former players thrive elsewhere it's this:

Our previous coaching regimes sucked...badly...Philbin? Gase?
This is why I'm so happy w flo!!

Russell needs to put Seattle on his shoulders to win this game

Greenbay is just too damn strong at home

Pete Carroll is nothing special without Russell Wilson. Would have been out of the league if he wasn't so great.

Back
Top Bottom