Seahawks land Godfrey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seahawks land Godfrey

I see the Seahawks being a threat in the NFC this year. They added RT Chris Terry from the Panthers at the end of last year to solidify the front (O-line) They have Shaun Alexander at RB, he scored an NFC-high 18 TD's. For WR, they have Darell Jackson, Koren Robinson, and TE Itula Mili. It seems that their only weakness will be their D-line this year. The LB's and Secondary look good, same with special teams. They may arise to the occasion this time.

I doubt they will go better than 9-7. My prediction is 8-8, I do not think their defense is good enough. But hey that's just me.

Originally posted by marcusreal
I see the Seahawks being a threat in the NFC this year. They added RT Chris Terry from the Panthers at the end of last year to solidify the front (O-line) They have Shaun Alexander at RB, he scored an NFC-high 18 TD's. For WR, they have Darell Jackson, Koren Robinson, and TE Itula Mili. It seems that their only weakness will be their D-line this year. The LB's and Secondary look good, same with special teams. They may arise to the occasion this time.

I agree. I'd add some points, but those are some good points already.:D

Thanx Vic, you know to me it seems that the underdogs don't get enough credit even though the NFL's resume for dogs is impressive for them to be contenders(Tampa Bay) The Seahawks have just a good of chance as any. I wouldn't mind to see another, Giants or the Seahawks play for the SB against our Fins.

Back
Top Bottom