Seahawks' New Uni's...Check Em' Out!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seahawks' New Uni's...Check Em' Out!!

Originally posted by miadphan13

HAHA, real cute, but I am a WOMAN, not a girl!! :D :lol:

I stand corrected. After seeing your picture you're right, you are a woman grrrrrrrowl ;) :lol:

a step in the right direction..

for the Seahawks. they look better, maybe not quite great though. I do like the idea of home and away helmets!

Originally posted by Phins Phan
Ugliest uniforms in the NFL has to be the Browns. Nasty.

Phins Phan

The Browns are up there but the Bengals and the Fay-Duhs have them beaten by a slight margin. Both of those teams need some serious updating.

The Browns on the other hand have no excuses. They had the chance to change things when they came back as an expansion team. Oh well, it is Clevland, and everyone knows people from Clevland aren't quite right in the head. Look at Drew Carey. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The Bills have the ugliest logo in my mind, but the Browns have the worst uniforms.

Come on you guys! The Browns,Bills,Seahawks(new or old) Raiders are all fine compaired to the Packers:p blah!!!

Green and cheese yellow, they call it gold but it's cheese yellow.

Arizonia has some pretty blah uniforms also.

My vote for ugliest............

uni's in the league probably would have to go to the Browns at this point. Are they ever gonna change their uni's?:lol: I think the Colts uni's are kind of blahhhhh as well though.

Back
Top Bottom