Seahawks put Michael Bennett on trading block | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seahawks put Michael Bennett on trading block

I don't want a player that folds his shirt under his shoulder pads like that, he looks absolutely rediculous. As does any other player (Elliot) messing with their shirt.
I think Tannenbaum's infatuation with the Line is insatiable. The same year we signed Suh, we drafted Phillips. Last year's draft had two DT's, we signed Hayes in FA.......and the beat goes on. I can see us taking Vit (spelling) as a DT in round 1

posts like this should be reported as irrelevant. where are the mods on this?

I get it now, you want to be the most disliked. I don’t know who hurt you or why, but using the internet as an outlet is only making you feel worse. I’m being 100% serious when I say you need to go find a counselor or therapist and get real assistance with whatever is causing you to act out.

Pretty ridiculous that the Eagles got a pro-bowl running back and DE for just a 4th, 5th, and an UDFA WR.

Philly D-line:

DE Derek Barnett/Michael Bennett
DT Fletcher Cox
DT Tim Jernigan
DE Brandon Graham/Chris Long

Probably cutting or trading Vinny Curry

This is how you draft and add FA's, Mike.

I think things will be better this year. Harris will be in year 2 and Quinn should help.
I'm excited to see what Harris can do with more snaps. Also I know a lot of posters on here love bashing Branch and his contract but he played hurt all last year. I think if healthy we'll get a lot more out of him too.

Back
Top Bottom