Seahawks QB Leaf Calls It Quits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seahawks QB Leaf Calls It Quits

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
<a herf="http://wire.ap.org/?FRONTID=FOOTBALL&SLUG=FBN%2dSEAHAWKS%2dLEAF%2dRETIRES">
Seahawks QB Leaf Calls It Quits</a>

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
<a herf="http://wire.ap.org/?FRONTID=FOOTBALL&SLUG=FBN%2dSEAHAWKS%2dLEAF%2dRETIRES">
Seahawks QB Leaf Calls It Quits</a>

Hey 39 somehow lost the ability to put in links.

Gee, there's a surprise.

(did I put enough sarcasm in that?)

The only bummer about stories like this is, here's a guy who had all the physical tools to be a great QB and he blew it with a horrible attitude. I'm guessing that most of us in this forum would give our left nuts to have the kind of talent he had but he went and threw it all away; what a bunch of crap! :yell:

I guess he decided to "knock it off!!".

I just couldn't resist. :p

Didn't you guys see the show on brain typing? He doesn't have the brain to be a good NFL QB according the the brian typing guy and for some weird reason, I think the brain typing guy is right because he is right with every player he tests.

Originally posted by Expo88
The only bummer about stories like this is, here's a guy who had all the physical tools to be a great QB and he blew it with a horrible attitude. I'm guessing that most of us in this forum would give our left nuts to have the kind of talent he had but he went and threw it all away; what a bunch of crap! :yell:

All Ryan Leaf ever had was an arm, he didn't have any other talent than that other than running off at the mouth. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and had everything done for him. His whole family are a bunch of arrogent cry-baby punks! I went to his cross town rival High School in Great Falls, MT. He was a very lucky QB in college, an true QB of the system he played in. He's nothing but a worthless piece of crap that has wasted many newspaper's ink, and NFL scout's time. Even without his attitude he would still suck. He's retiring because he is a little b*tch, who can't take it anymore. To me he wasn't a disappointment because I never thought he was great or ever could be great. I remeber in high school laughing at a sports illustraded magazine right before the 1998 draft. The people that wrote it had know idea what a jerk he was. All they saw were stats, and a man who could launch an arm. It's so funny, I laughed then and it been 4 years, and I am still laughing!!

What about this "brain-typing" guy?? I never heard of him. Who has he tested?? Any Dolphins??

I have no idea who he has tested. He does work for many teams though. He said that Tracy McGrady would be the best player in the draft a few years ago, he told the Chargers never to take Leaf, and he has never been wrong. His name is John Neednagel (sp?)

TURD!!!!

RYAN LEAF WAS AN UTTER JOKE!!! HE SUCKS AND DESERVES WHERE HE IS!! THEY SHOULD REPO HIS CONTRACTS,I SAY CONTRACTS BECAUSE OF HOW MANY TEAMS TRIED HIS SORRY ASS!!! HE WAS THAT AWFUL!!!IT'S A SHAME THAT A TURD LIKE THAT CAN STILL BENEFIT FROM A PLENTIFUL CONTRACT FOR DOING DIDILY SQUAT!!! ALA JOHN BOSA!!!!!!

:monkey: NFL BUSTS THAT GET PAID the BIG BENJAMINS!!!

The lazy bum! Hes only 26 and he retired! He could have beed better than Manning but, he didn't try as hard as Manning and fell behind... I thought He was the next Dan Marino!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom