Sean Mcguire Invited To Dolphins Minicamp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Mcguire Invited To Dolphins Minicamp

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
Western Illinois QB Sean McGuire is being invited to the upcoming Dolphins rookie mini camp that begins May 10th. McGuire is a strong armed 6'3" 225 pounder.

Came here to learn more about Ninicamp, found out it was about a QB. Cool!

Edit: Just found out that it was that FSU kid... he is terrible

Came here to learn more about Ninicamp, found out it was about a QB. Cool!

Edit: Just found out that it was that FSU kid... he is terrible

Its not the FSU kid. That Sean Maguire is coaching now. I know nothing about this Sean Maguire. But I know its not the FSU QB.

Its not the FSU kid. That Sean Maguire is coaching now. I know nothing about this Sean Maguire. But I know its not the FSU QB.

First off, thank god! Second, it is pretty wild that they look a little similar, listed at same height and 4 lbs apart, and both play QB with same name. Hopefully this guy is better, that other kid was worse than the backup in Blue Mountain State

First off, thank god! Second, it is pretty wild that they look a little similar, listed at same height and 4 lbs apart, and both play QB with same name. Hopefully this guy is better, that other kid was worse than the backup in Blue Mountain State
I doubt it matters, probably a "camp arm".

Who knows, maybe we get lucky.

It would have been difficult to have a rookie mini-camp without a rookie qb. Hope he looks good enough to warrant bringing back as a 4th training camp qb.

Like said above, they need a QB for camp and they probably need 4 QB's for TC later on so he'll probably be kept for that too. I doubt we carry more than two QB's this year but they'd probably have at least one in the PS.

I believe Malik Rosier is also hinting via Instagram that he may be invited to Dolphins rookie camp as a tryout.

I don't know that I expect a contract to be extended to either player. The Patriots have generally only rostered three QBs in camp and the Dolphins coaches will undoubtedly be bringing New England's basic practice structure and choreography with them to Miami.

So far, the minicamp invites are:

QB- Sean McGuire - Western Illinois
QB- Malik Rosier - Miami (FL.)
WR- Rafael Aranjo-Lopes - Pittsburgh
TE- Darrell Langham - Miami (FL.)

They invited Rosier? Why even waste a tryout. I'd make him pay you to tryout

Back
Top Bottom