Sean Salsbury..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Salsbury.....

Shifty187 said:
I gave up on Salisbury last season when he said that he didnt like players with talent!

Hes a total A$$CLOWN!

That's because he wasn't one of them.

Theres a list a mile long of ESPN employees who SUCK.

Sean Salisbury
Jim Rome
Paul McGuire
Joe Theisman
Stuart Scott
Skip Bayless
Michael Irvin
Woody Paige
Trey Wingo
Dan Patrick

etc...
etc...
etc..

motioncityhifi said:
Salisbury is an idiot. I wish they would take him off the air. He is such a waste. Bring back Mark Malone, at least he gave decent comments.
That is for sure. Salisbury isn't worth a pimple on Malone's butt as an announcer. Malone was actually half way decent as I recall.
Sean sucked as an NFL QB and then was able to find something he sucked even more at, which is his current gig on ESPN.

Shifty187 said:
I gave up on Salisbury last season when he said that he didnt like players with talent!

Hes a total A$$CLOWN!

You owe me a buck, thats my word I made for that sheetbrick basturd. he is the king of knowing nothing, and a freakin idiot. Dont forget, thats the freak who busted out the worlds smallest violin playing it all day long for poor Wanny, he needs another chance in 04. Then, before 04 even started, he started the Wanny sucks bandwagon. All I could think, is how many Phin fans actually listened to that smuck, and saw him being a hypocrit, and didnt even realize it. Im convinced, Christmas tree head, as John Clayton effectionatly refers to him as, hates the Phins, and will do anything to promote the destruction of potential glory for our boys.

Cheapshotz said:
Theres a list a mile long of ESPN employees who SUCK.

Sean Salisbury
Jim Rome
Paul McGuire
Joe Theisman
Stuart Scott
Skip Bayless
Michael Irvin
Woody Paige
Trey Wingo
Dan Patrick

etc...
etc...
etc..
Add Mike Greenberg, I can't stand him.

Salisbury is a blowhard. But, he may well be right about what he's saying.

ESPN has an agenda to try and bring down the Dolphins...

its that simple...

There is no other reason that they would spend so much effort talking about how Miami can't hope to make a trade.
:shakeno:

motioncityhifi said:
Salisbury is an idiot. I wish they would take him off the air. He is such a waste. Bring back Mark Malone, at least he gave decent comments.

Dont forget Schlereth. He is one hell of a commentator also. But, after he punked A$$Clown in 03, he was barely seen all last year. A$$CLOWN has someone backing him. And all the good analyst's are left to protect themselves. steakhead cant do nothing wrong in the eyes of ESPN. Thats why I quit watching them, if they are going to promote some smuck mis-informing people, then they can wrot in hell. All that does is promote ignorance. Just like Jawz, and his stupid constant cover 2 formations. Theres plenty more then cover 2, show us some cover 8's, something different.

I think him a Merrill stroke each other during commercial breaks. All they ever do is tell us how great they both are.

Back
Top Bottom