season around corner lets be up beat. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

season around corner lets be up beat.

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Guys our 1 st love (the Phins) are about to embark on a season full of promise. We have up graded spots on the team and have helped our depth in various areas... as fans the dolphins need us to be behind them 100 %. I know our o- line is a question mark of sorts but its the same line that helped a mack truck named rickey williams lead the league in rushing.

I look on to this season with alot of optimisim and an unwavering amount of support for the boys and whoever gets behind center. To me the coaching staff will make the best desicions possible to get us to where we need to be.. make no mistake we are a super bowl team this year.. more so than any other year where we have had the same ol' song and dance.

As fans we can be fickle at times but this is not the year for half -assed dolphin fans. Lets be up beat and positive and hope our energy and passion rubs off on the team and we become the best 12th man ever. Those of you going to the games as I am get off your butts and cheer your hearts out this team WILL make us proud and no matter what the outcome of this season our boys are leaving their hearts on the field and so should we.

Go Dolphins! heres to a great year and to the best phin fans on earth!!

Back
Top Bottom