**Season Opener: New York Giants vs Washington Redskins Game Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Season Opener: New York Giants vs Washington Redskins Game Thread**

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
The season finally begins tonight at 7:00 PM EST; NBC!

Looks like Jason Taylor might not start today, or he may start and take a few plays. We'll see.

My pick to win the game are the Redskins. I think they have a nice defense, we should see a bit more of LaRon Landry as the premier Safety. Giants are a bit banged up on defense, so I can see the Redskins running a lot of plays with Portis and Betts.

Redskins: 31
Giants: 17

Giants aren't going to lose this.....

24-14 GMEN

Is Jason Taylor playing tonight? He was a game time decision. I'd imagine he would with his consecutive starts streak on the line, the fact that this is the season opener and an important game, and his debut as a Redskin.

Strahan looks like he lost a lot of weight. lol Maybe it's not a good idea to give him a courtesy call.

Looks like that injury is nagging him...

Eli looking like he is picking up where he left off. :D

The Skins are in for a long season....Campbell is not stepping into the pocket and when he runs outside the pocket he looks slow. Their D line is getting no pressure and their secondary, their strength (I thought) looks hapless.

The injury must be affecting Taylor as well.

wish i would have caught this post earlier....the only thing i was questioning about the gmen earlier was their d-line but it looks good and the team looks good......def took the giants in this just cause campbell sucks

I don't know about Campbell. He had a lot of potential, he has a huge arm and can be accurate at times. But he doesn't look very good; kind of looks like Cleo Lemon out there.

Atleast they have another potential QB in Colt Brennan; I just wonder how long the Redskins are going to wait for Campbell. Maybe this season and another season to learn Zorn's West coast offense, I'm not sure.

I don't think they would give Brennan a chance for atleast another year or two.

The Redskins are awful, that game wasn't even close. Jim Zorn has no idea what he's doing/calling, Jason Campbell sucks and i doubt the Skins will win the 7 games i expected them to this year.

Vertical you stole my thunder!!!!

That is exactly who Campbell looks like, Cleo Lemon. He has some athleticism, but not enough. He can scramble some, but not enough. He has an arm, but not enough. Honestly, he looks like the B team quarterback. He does not look like an NFL QB at all.

I don't know about Campbell. He had a lot of potential, he has a huge arm and can be accurate at times. But he doesn't look very good; kind of looks like Cleo Lemon out there.

Atleast they have another potential QB in Colt Brennan; I just wonder how long the Redskins are going to wait for Campbell. Maybe this season and another season to learn Zorn's West coast offense, I'm not sure.

I don't think they would give Brennan a chance for atleast another year or two.

It wouldn't matter who they have at QB is in there. The problem (right now) is the coach. He looks like Cameron did, lost.

Back
Top Bottom