Season Opener vs Titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Opener vs Titans

MaxPower

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...remember that 3 INT game that Madison had in 1999 when we shutout the Titans behind Damon Huard's fearsome passing attack? I was watching that last night & getting all misty-eyed...

sooooo.......anyway......I burned a copy on DVD & can make one *cough cough* available to any Dolfan that wants to stroll down memory lane before the season starts...

It'll be a freebie, just cover the cost for the disc & shipping or send me a SASE with a disc in there.

Just drop me a PM:D

is this also valid for dolphins fans from overseas....:eek: ???

Originally posted by Al13
is this also valid for dolphins fans from overseas....:eek: ???

sure.

But you gotta cover my shipping. And the disc - while nice (menu, chapters, good quality video) - is not in PAL format so it might not play in some machines outsied the U.S....

dude i sent you a private message so get back with me.... if you have any other games let me know....

I was offering the Titans game for free (some $ for s/h) 'cause I was moved by the spirit of Sam Madison, but I do have some others I've been selling on Ebay...(usually about $10 each)

I'd pass 'em to FinHeaven folks for a little over my cost (this is just a hobby) - $6.

Anyway, here's what I have on DVD so far (older games):

1985 - Bears MNF game (so-so quality due to age)
1993 - vs Bills, 22-13 (Cox flips off crowd)
1993 - Cowboys snow game
1994 - @Jets (the "Clock Play")
1997 - playoff win over Bills 24-17
1999 - Titans game 17-0
2002 - Bears MNF (Csonka ceremony & #34 busting out)

I've got a bunch of others (on tape) that I haven't edited/burned to DVD yet...I'd really like some of the older (pre1990s) tapes if someone wants to trade/donate/etc....

I think the next one I'll do is that 1998 playoff game where we beat Montana & the Chiefs....

Please tell me you have the '94 opener against the Patriots? That was one of Marino's greatest games and I would seriously consider purchasing it from you if you have it.

Originally posted by Noodle Arm
Please tell me you have the '94 opener against the Patriots? That was one of Marino's greatest games and I would seriously consider purchasing it from you if you have it.

Sorry.

I would also love that one. My videotape wore out & broke a couple of years ago, ruining it...tried to buy it from that guy that sells games online...

(http://www.nfl-football-videos.com/miami_dolphins.htm)

...but he never answers my emails.

Back
Top Bottom