Season Prediction | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Prediction

I'm trying not to get too excited but its difficult with the acquisitions of Ricky and Norv. Unfortunately the Fish and the Boston Red Sox are a lot alike. They both come out of the gates smoking and fall apart at the end of the season. I hope Wannstedt makes some good decisions concerning player rest this season. Or else injuries and poor play at the end of the season will come back to haunt us again. I'm thinking the December, 29th game in Foxboro will be for the division. Hopefully the fins can put it away sooner than that because that game good be cold. Really cold.

Originally posted by chambers84
13-3

Losses to the Packers, Vikings and either New England on the Road, or Denver on the road.

I just don't see the PHINS losing in MINNESOTA!!! Their DEFENSE is SWISS CHEESE! I don't care how good MOSS is, he and CILPEPPER can't make up for their CRAPPY D!! Even with BROMELL and MIXON!!! I see tough road games within our Division and Denver and the PACK!!!

You guys were talking about the heat, and about Santana Moss. Are you saying it will not affect him because he's from Miami? I'm just wondering, because the Jets have many key players from the South.

J-E-T-S, your team(the Jets) will be very tough. They always are.

I think we will go 13-3. With losses to Indy, GB and denver.

I really hope all these predictions are right. I say that just because looking at the losses you guys give us. If we go 12-4 and lost to GB and Minny, we're getting a first round bye. I think it will be hard for someone to beat a 10-2 AFC record and I really doubt two teams will finish 13-3 or better.

Well I just don't see how we will go 13-3...we have to tough of a schedule to do that.

11-5 would be a great record. Will all the tough teams in our division we're not going to sweep them and could lose up to 3 games in the East alone.

GB is a lock for a loss really...Denver will be tough...Minnesota is a tough place to play...Oak is a tough team and will test us after losing to us last year like that.

Who knows??????????? Any thing can happen, hopefully good.......... but everyone loses......... except us......... but thats another story....:) Anyways....... Im not giving a prediction really but im hoping 12-4 or 13-3..............

12-4(maybe 13-3) losses at NE, at NYJ, GB, and at Denver.

I think your Dolphins will probably go 11-5. I'm predicting my Bills will go 9-7. Jets 8-8. Patriots 7-9. I don't see you in the Super Bowl though.

Right now Tiger I don't either.

I don't see us having the toughness on the Lines to do it. I also feel inexperience at backup DB will hurt us in the postseason.

I of course hope I'm wrong though.

I'm saying we'll be 12-4 this year and we won't be blown out of the playoffs, that is a major accomplishment for us! Of course, expectations are high and am anticipating no less than the AFC championship game, but Super Bowl may still be a step away.

SoFlaFan...I agree, I actually think we'll be better next year than this year.

We will be able to further shore up our O-line, our young players will have another year to develop and the only two guys on our D who are nearing the end should still be at a high level next year. (Bowens,Thomas.)

Of course winning this year and then next two would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom