Season Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Predictions

What will our record be next season?

• Total voters
I think it really comes down to how hard AJ Feeley has been working this offseason. The running game should be there, we just need AJ to step up and show that he knows the offense and can hit his targets.

I don't see any reason why we can't return to our form when we had Ricky, so 10-6. This was not a 4-12 team that steadily declined over a number of years... 2 years ago we were good! Problem was, we had an idiot for a coach who based the entire team on 1 player and had no backup plan. There is still alot of talent on this roster.

Edit: ESPECIALLY if we have Ricky after a 4 game suspension.

bisco614 said:
I don't see any reason why we can't return to our form when we had Ricky, so 10-6. This was not a 4-12 team that steadily declined over a number of year... 2 years ago we were good! Problem was, we had an idiot for a coach who based the entire team on 1 player and had no backup plan.

It isn't quite that good a situation. In addition to building the O around one player, that coach neglected the OL and the DL (particularly DT) long enough that there were big problems. We all hope those positions will be improved this year, but it's a lot like testing whether you really fixed the roof on your house -- we won't know for sure until the rain comes.

Jimmy James said:
It isn't quite that good a situation. In addition to building the O around one player, that coach neglected the OL and the DL (particularly DT) long enough that there were big problems. We all hope those positions will be improved this year, but it's a lot like testing whether you really fixed the roof on your house -- we won't know for sure until the rain comes.

Thats true... but I just think we were must better last year than out record indicated. We weren't getting blown out every game. Most 4-12 teams SUCK. We can make the turnaround fairly quick.

Andrew Perloff of Sports Illustrated says we won't get our first win until week seven or beyond

I think you meant to ask "how many wins will have next year?" in your poll as you cannot vote for the team's records as you have it set up...I am predicting 8 wins and 8 losses...we have a tough schedule. But I like where we are going as a team. :)

My AFCE prediction:

Dolphins 16-0
Pats 4-12
Bills 2-14
Jets 0-16

These are my predictions... Watch as they come true. :D

9-7 although I wouldn't be surprised if we went 10-6....

Its still to early to tell though.

I think it really comes down to how hard AJ Feeley has been working this offseason. The running game should be there, we just need AJ to step up and show that he knows the offense and can hit his targets.

Feeley and Brown will have to rely on the O-line...
God help Feeley and Brown.
With this O-Line...
6 wins tops.

Worst case 6 wins
Best case 10 wins

Keep in mind, if AJ lays an egg out there Saban will pull him and give Gus the ball. We also assuming AJ starts, that's not iron clad by any means.

Linehan also has a lot to deal with trying to run plays with a very questionable o-line.

There's a lot of variables to deal with here. But I'm convinced that Saban has us back in the right direction.

We are every bit as good as Wanny's team from 2 years ago if not better.

How many games did we lose by a field goal that year? I think with the improvement on the line on both sides of the ball we could be looking real good this year!

10-6 to 11-5 and in the playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom