Season Ticket Holders in the NE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Ticket Holders in the NE

Marinoesque13

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just became a season-ticket holder today, planning on making it to 2-3 games (coming down from NH).

How many of you guys are season ticket holders from the northeast (NJ/NY/MA/NH etc)? How many of you drive vs. fly? Does anyone do a pregame tailgate/get-together for the "commuter" season-ticket holders?

Tell you one thing for sure. When I was out at Canton last year for Marino. I ran into this couple from NH. She is a season ticket holder plus! She flies out every Sunday morning and flies back on Sunday night or early Monday AM. Don't remember her name but if you fly on Sundays out of NH she is a blonde gal with total dolphin gear on and some wild stories. Example. sitting in Wanye Hugenzia private box etc.... Thought I would share this with you. Good Luck and have a BLAST!

hey i am originally from rhode island. i drove from cranston ri to orlando a few times when we moved, and its a 22 hour or so drive, tack on 4 more from orlando to the stadium and your looking at a 25 or so hour drive to get to the stadium. thats with minimal stops for eating and at rest areas. if u can afford it fly bro..

Yeah. I agree. I'm a season ticket holder living in Virginia and I couldn't imagine driving to the games. If you check often, you can probably find cheap airfare for most games. I found $98 (around $125 with taxes) roundtrip fares for the two September games.

Back
Top Bottom