Gatorman

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With Wanny as coach

yes
no
depends on the offseason moves
Not sure

I would have renewed with even Spurrier as coach...

Gatta support the team not the individual!

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Not only will I renew, I will look to upgrade my seats.

This team may have missed the playoffs the past 2 years, but sooner or later the "breakthrough" will happen with all the talent.

Shoring up the O-line and #2 WR should be the priority, while getting cap relief from some defensive re-structuring should happen as well. Add in some competition at the QB slot (I think Jay should stay, in my mind as a backup)

Go Dolphins.

Eventhough I'm disapointed he's staying................yes!

Answer : YES.

Reason : Dave and a new GM will fix this mess of an offense.....

Final Results : Phinz win the AFC East in 2004, and get over the hump once and for all!!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!:D

this is disgusting. i hope this is propoganda bs. "sure i'll pay, losing is worth my money..." gimme a break. go ahead and pay, and completely remove any pressure for them to win. i can only thank you for this anti-contribution.

Wow this a good question.

I bet the overall numbers of sold season-tickets will go up next year but not because of Wannstedt, it will be because of the NFL's increasing popularity. But I bet many current season-ticket holders will not renew because of Wanny sticking around for another 2 years.

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
this is disgusting. i hope this is propoganda bs. "sure i'll pay, losing is worth my money..." gimme a break. go ahead and pay, and completely remove any pressure for them to win. i can only thank you for this anti-contribution.

Holli= feisty as anyone, yet, I'm am still testing my little feet in the
waters of this board.
As my own dedication to the team has apparently been questioned AND how I appropriate my hard-earned spending money has been dissed, I'll say this:

NO, thank you, thank you very much. (for the anti-contribution)
No, gracias.
Non, merci.

:lol:
~~Holli

HECK YEAH!! ALWAYS AND FOREVER AS LONG AS I CAN AFFORD THEM!

there is no reason i wouldnt support this team. I am a FAN because i love the team. being a fan is loving them rain or shine, win or lose. Yes i get disappointed when they lose and dont go to the playoffs. But the good thing about football is... THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!

Originally posted by MissMeth
HECK YEAH!! ALWAYS AND FOREVER AS LONG AS I CAN AFFORD THEM!

there is no reason i wouldnt support this team. I am a FAN because i love the team. being a fan is loving them rain or shine, win or lose. Yes i get disappointed when they lose and dont go to the playoffs. But the good thing about football is... THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!

Indeed there is always next year. I see seven alleged season ticket holders have voted on this thread to not renew. Rather than put their tickets into the general pool, they can redirect their seats with a letter of intent of transfer. Any of you not renewing have good seats? I'm currently third row, pie-end zone, which I love, but I have hosts of people asking me for my tickets or any available every week. As a matter of fact, I'm in need of securing at least 10 tickets to the Dolphins v. Steelers at home next year.
Anyone willing to complete a ticket transfer, let me know.
~~Holli

Originally posted by HolliFinFan

Indeed there is always next year. I see seven alleged season ticket holders have voted on this thread to not renew. Rather than put their tickets into the general pool, they can redirect their seats with a letter of intent of transfer. Any of you not renewing have good seats? I'm currently third row, pie-end zone, which I love, but I have hosts of people asking me for my tickets or any available every week. As a matter of fact, I'm in need of securing at least 10 tickets to the Dolphins v. Steelers at home next year.
Anyone willing to complete a ticket transfer, let me know.
~~Holli

I'm with you Holli.... I'm in sec 449 row 3 and I've got one seat in row 4 that I'm trying to bring together....

I like where I am, but I'd like to get 3 or 4 seats together.... so if anyone out there wants a transfer or if you have 3-4 and you aren't renewing let me know....

Definitely... have to support the team.

That being said if Wanny convinces the GM to spend more $ and picks on the Defense AGAIN this year and neglects the oline... THAT WILL REALLY TRY my patience and loyalty!

Back
Top Bottom