Season Ticket Holders: WILL YOU RENEW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Ticket Holders: WILL YOU RENEW

With Wanny back, will you renew

• Yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Depends on the offseason moves

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by HolliFinFan

Indeed there is always next year. I see seven alleged season ticket holders have voted on this thread to not renew. Rather than put their tickets into the general pool, they can redirect their seats with a letter of intent of transfer. Any of you not renewing have good seats? I'm currently third row, pie-end zone, which I love, but I have hosts of people asking me for my tickets or any available every week. As a matter of fact, I'm in need of securing at least 10 tickets to the Dolphins v. Steelers at home next year.
Anyone willing to complete a ticket transfer, let me know.
~~Holli

If I can upgrade I transfer 2 of my old seats to you...

:lol:

414, row 10......on the 50 yardline...actually one seat is on the 49-1/2 on one side of the field the other is on the 49-1/2 on the other side of the field.

:D

Originally posted by Gatorman
Not only will I renew, I will look to upgrade my seats.

This team may have missed the playoffs the past 2 years, but sooner or later the "breakthrough" will happen with all the talent.

Shoring up the O-line and #2 WR should be the priority, while getting cap relief from some defensive re-structuring should happen as well. Add in some competition at the QB slot (I think Jay should stay, in my mind as a backup)

Go Dolphins.

Upgrading is a good option.
As disappointing as this whole mess is, they are still our team hitting some rough spots in the road.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Upgrading is a good option.
As disappointing as this whole mess is, they are still our team hitting some rough spots in the road.

actually I am hoping for a lot of season ticket holders to jump off.

Why? Because they make better seats available to those who renew and you know, in 3 or 4 months they all get the itch again and they buy season tix anyways...but this time they get stuck in the upper corners....

Originally posted by FFiB

actually I am hoping for a lot of season ticket holders to jump off.

Why? Because they make better seats available to those who renew and you know, in 3 or 4 months they all get the itch again and they buy season tix anyways...but this time they get stuck in the upper corners....

this is true. My Sis [lives in Plantation] and I have 4 tix in section 156. I get down to what games I can and simply sell the ones I can't get to. Anyway, this year i'll be retired so I can get down more often and I'm hoping we can move the tix down lower to the bottom. First row would be great, IMO, that way I can just turn around and see ALL the hotties at the game !! :lol:

Originally posted by finsrule
Without a doubt!!
Win or lose!!!

Go Dolphins!!!!!

Are you serious? If we keep Wanny which we already have decided we will. I refuse to go to any more Miami Dolphin Games. I will still watch them on tv though.

I'm not going to renew, but not because of Wanny.. I'm kind of tired of going to the games and don't get that pumped up for the Dolphins anymore.. Hopefully that will change next year, I only went to 4 out of the 8 games at JRS this season and feel like a wasted a lot of money on a team that didn't arouse much interest out of me.

Originally posted by Bumrush
I'm not going to renew, but not because of Wanny.. I'm kind of tired of going to the games and don't get that pumped up for the Dolphins anymore.. Hopefully that will change next year, I only went to 4 out of the 8 games at JRS this season and feel like a wasted a lot of money on a team that didn't arouse much interest out of me.

good bye my friend.

That was very honest. Where were you sitting?

I have 2 seats in Section 153 row 22. Nice view but like most of you, I am also looking to upgrade.

By the way some of the so called fans are reponding to WH decision on DW maybe we can expect some good seats to open up (sideline lower level between 30-30). But I highly doubt I can get them unless you know people within the organization. They usually reserve them to groups and corporations.

Hey there is an idea... If we form a group big enough where we can ask the organization for nice seats together....

Anyone interested in asking around?

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by FFiB

good bye my friend.

That was very honest. Where were you sitting?

I was sitting in 444 row 12, great view on the 30..

I just found myself being very negative about the team.. Some of it probably has to do with these forums, the rest of it has to do with the lack of focus by the players and my gut instinct that told me during training camp that the season was going to be a failure. I kept thinking back to 1995, and even though our record was better this year, I saw many parallels.

I love football. I remember as a child having horrible weeks after the dolphins lost. One year we played against Buffalo to open the season and lost on the last play of the game when Kelly ran the ball in for a TD. I was mute for 5 hours after the game and nearly cried LOL.. Over the years I lived football during the season, idolizing Marino. I remember driving back from a UM - FSU game and listening to Rick Weaver on 610 announce that Marino was badly injured and would be out for the season, before any medical report was given.. That report made me sick to my stomach.

It seems like ever since JJ came to town this team has let us down year after year. At least under Shula, even when we got beat during the playoffs we still put up points and were respectable. Now, its difficult for me to get pumped up when we have a D that loses focus during big games and an O that is putrid to watch at times. Years of frustration finally built up this year to the point where I expect failure and don't enjoy watching the team or get angry like I used to. I like watching good football now and don’t want to settle for mediocre play anymore. Some people are content with 10-6 seasons, I want to watch a team that can win a Super Bowl with dominating play by the offensive line, playmakers and a disciplined team that is focused on one goal. Maybe next year will be our year, but I have been saying that since 1983 :(

Back
Top Bottom