Season Tickets Selling Like Hotcakes! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Tickets Selling Like Hotcakes!

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:rocker: I dunno how many of yall that spend their entire day on Finheaven actually go to the games, but this is my 4th year of season ticket holder, and I went to last year's select a seat but on the 2nd day. This year I went Early on Saturday, the first day, and there were WAAAY less seats available than last year. ANd when we went downstairs to see what's up- there were MAAAAD people there waiting in line. It's good to see alot of people getting Excited about Dolphin Football. Everybody better jump on it QUICK! Cause It looks like it's gonna be an intense fan-filled exciting year with our new LEADER: SABAROONIE...;) EVERY GAME THIS YEAR LOOKS LIKE WE'RE NOT GONNA HAVE ANY PROBLEMS SELLING OUT !

I wanted to get season tickets but I couldn't go down for the select a seat stuff probably so i didn't bother... i'll just buy from scalpers i guess...

excuses....

Void said:
I wanted to get season tickets but I couldn't go down for the select a seat stuff probably so i didn't bother... i'll just buy from scalpers i guess...

It's alright..It was a SELECT-A-SEAT for returning season ticket holders only. Soon they're gonna open it up for everybody to purchase them. Besides, you don't even HAVE to go to Select a seat to get your tickets that's just so you can walk the stadium and choose from remaining seats. You can call right now and get some season tickets.

Void said:
You didn;t have to go Select a Seat to buy the seats you wanted..... just had to go to the stadium prior to that day and buy the seats that were available. You can still do it now.

Can you do all this over the phone or do you have to go to the stadium? I live in Tampa and unfortunately cannot get down to miami till next month.

Void said:
Can you do all this over the phone or do you have to go to the stadium? I live in Tampa and unfortunately cannot get down to miami till next month.
The Fins will send out an email to all season ticket holders witha password to the ticket buying site. This allows the season ticket holders to purchase individual game tickets a week prior to them being sold to the rest of the public. Every year I give out this password to Fin Fans on this board. You don;t have to leave your home. Just post regularly so that I recognize you.

Void said:

It wasn't like the seats were some prime seats leftover from last year's season ticket holding crop... The seats available this weekend were available all of last year!

Buy some season tickets after the last possible day for the season ticket holder to redo their season package. You'll find some seats then (including mine).

Back
Top Bottom